1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArouraAnn!

Dec 2, 2008

1. I recently had the pleasure in buying a DDdy with DDH-03 head from ArouraAnn. Everything went well (Other then USPS doing whatever they were doing -rolls eyes-) Communication was great and my DD was packed very well. All and All I would gladly do business with ArouraAnn again.

Thank you!

2. I purchased Soom Kivi cat paws from ArouraAnn, she shipped when promised. I'm happy! I would purchase from her again.

3. I joined on a Fairyland GO with ArouraAnn. Through the long waiting list of Fairyland. I have made a friendship with her. She's very friendly, flawless on communication, responds quickly to emails and updated me on our status. I had asked her if she could hold onto my items until I came back from my vacation and she did. She is such a sweetie! My package arrived very quickly and safe and sound! Flawless transaction! I would join another GO in the near future with her!
      I highly recommend her.
      Thanks!

4. A+++ transaction. AuroraAnn purchased Impldoll MSD body from me. The payment was prompt and the communication was very pleasant. I will be happy to deal with her anytime soon. Thank you!

5. I purchased a Buff headback from ArouraAnn!
      She was very friendly and put a lot of effort to get me the tracking number. I can highly recommend her and would buy from her at any time again ^^
      Thanks a lot.

6. I bought a Unoa 2.0 Cream from ArouraAnn. I just could not believe no one had snatched her up! When i saw she was still for sale and i had the funds I snatched her up!^^ Amazing shipping time and she arrived perfectly! I still cannot believe that she is mine! Thank you ever so much ArouraAnn! Amazing communication, such a sweetheart! Highly recommend her!

7. ArouraAnn allowed me to bring home my grail doll. I adopted her gorgeous Soom Heliot head. She was wonderful through the entire transaction and kept me fully updated with everything. She even threw in some beautiful extras which are awesome and being well used!
      He was packed very securely and safely and arrived very quickly. I could not be happier with my transaction with her and highly recommend her to anyone. Would gladly do another transaction with her!

8. I purchased a Soom Yrie on layaway from ArouraAnn. She was nice, and when I paid off my layaway early, Yrie arrived within a week! I love the eyes that were included, everything was exactly as described. I would definitely buy from her again!

9. Purchased a Soom Box and Cushion, the whole transaction went perfectly!

10. Awesome transaction. Bought Heliot hooves on a two month layaway. ArouraAnn was very flexible with the layaway schedule and was quick to message PMs. The parts arrived safe and sound and were shipped in a timely manner. I would gladly do business with again!

11. arouraann bought a mnf neck piece from the and the transaction was great. wonderful communication,prompt payment, let me know when it arrived and left feedback right away! thanks so much :)

12. I've bought a clothing set from ArouraAnn and the seller was wonderful to deal with, fast with shipping and cordial in communication. The nice packaging was also a huge bonus too. :thumbup Would definitely love to deal with the seller again.

Thanks so much! :aheartbea

13. I purchased a Soom Tan Aren from ArouraAnn on layaway. She agreed to the transaction terms I requested, and was accommodating of my needs. She shipped Aren the day after my final payment was made. My doll arrived well-protected and in perfect shape. She was responsive and pleasant to deal with throughout, and I would love to work with her again.

14. She bought a minifee head from me. Great to deal with, would do business again!

15. I have bought a Puki body from her. Very good communication, item in good condition and well packed.
      Thanks!

16. I was in a joint order run by ArouraAnn for Zuzu Delf Bull King. My little guy arrived safe and sound, everything was accounted for, and communication was excellent! A very easy order and an absolute pleasure to work with.:):chocoberry

17. I bought a Woosoo head from ArouraAnn and the experience was absolutely lovely! She was super friendly and fun to communicate with, and she shipped the head out quickly and securely so he arrived safe and sound and everything I hoped for. ^^ I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much!

18. :truffle:truffle: I purchased an MSD Impldoll body from ArouraAnn. This was one of the smoothest and most pleasant transactions I have ever had the pleasure in which to participate. I received the doll very quickly, and it had been accurately described in the marketplace advert. ArouraAnn drew an Excellent diagram for me on how to re-string my new doll. I followed the diagram and everything went together perfectly. ArouraAnn is a helpful, friendly seller. I hope I may someday do business with her again! Thanks again to you, ArouraAnn!:)

19. I bought a Luts winter event head 2013 and it was a lovely experience, she is quick to respond and friendly, she was also very patient with me in regards to the shipping options and was helpful to provide me options to choose from. I hope we will have chance to deal with each other again, thanks ArouraAnn! :)

20. Just finished a perfect transaction with ArouraAnn. I responded to her WTB for a DD Polar Bear. She was a pleasure to work with from start to finish!!! She paid very quickly, answered all pm's very quickly and she let me know when the doll arrived safely to her... What a kind and friendly buyer!!! I would not hesitate to work with ArouraAnn again, I would highly recommend her to any one buying or selling. Thank you! :)!!! Have fun!!!