1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArouraAnn!

Dec 2, 2008

1. I purchased a white skin Doll Chateau Ada from ArouraAnn on the Marketplace, and everything went wonderfully! She was quick to reply to me, and then shipped her out within a couple days after I paid. Super friendly and a pleasure to communicate with. No need for worry or concern when working with ArouraAnn. :)

2. bought AuroraAnn's mnf Juri head.

communication and shipping AAA+

would do business with again.
      thanks so much <3

3. I bought a Soom Vesuvia body from AuroraAnn and I can't describe how well the transaction went. She was super patient with me while I moved and had some furball medical issues come up. She is super patient and very communicative. Wonderful seller!

Her packaging job was amazing. It's like she's a professional. Every single little piece came individually wrapped, even the s-hooks! Nothing was damaged whatsoever. I would highly recommend AuroraAnn. :D Thank you so much!!

4. I bought a Soom Onyx head from ArouraAnn and it was a great transaction. She shipped fast and packed her very well. Definitely recommended.

5. Positive feedback

ArouraAnn sold a Peak's Woods Fairies of Fairytales Vampire Fairy Lady Alice to me. As in my previous transaction with her, she responded to PMs promptly, was very friendly and accommodating, and was fun to chat with as well. She answered questions quickly and provided extra photos when I asked for them, and let me know when she expected to be able to ship the doll after I paid. She let me know when she shipped the doll and promptly sent me tracking information. Little Lady Alice arrived quite safely within the estimated timeframe after a holiday weekend, and everything in the listing was accounted for and in lovely condition. :)

I'm very pleased with the transaction and definitely recommend ArouraAnn as a seller!

6. I bought a fairyland RFA event head for arouraann and it went very smoothly :) would order from them again

7. ArouraAnn bought a Dreamhigh Studio Feilene from me and was great to deal with. She was really understanding when it turned out I, uh, had the wrong color Feilene and had never checked the glow, which is kind of a bizarrely big mistake on my part; she's super polite/friendly, paid promptly, and was incredibly helpful with a tangential question that came up afterwards. Thank you so much!

8. I bought a minifee event head from ArouraAnn and it was a really good transaction!! She kept in very good communication, and shipped the head immediately on payment. She's very sweet. I wouldn't think twice about buying from her again!

9. I bought soom Breccia fox legs from ArouraAnn and not only were they a very understanding seller when I had circumstances but the feet and legs arrived excellently packed and in pristine condition. Would buy again!

10. I purchased a doll from ArouraAnn and let's just say she has set the bar PRETTY HIGH for any future transactions. ArouraAnn was an ABSOLUTE AND UTTER DREAM to work with:D She truly went above and beyond and then some extra beyond for me with Fairyland on pining down the actual COA that belonged to my particular doll which was very important to me, she provided a 4 month layaway and was so sweet and understanding the entrie time, and packaged my doll as though she was the most delicate of flowers which was also important to me, and kept this doll in immaculate condition :aheartbea...... :thumbup:thumbup WAY WAY up for this dream of a transaction. ArouraAnn thank you for helping me complete my girls with this angel, I hope we can have future transactions :chibi
      ~Anthony

11. ArouraAnn bought some fairyland eyes from me and the transaction was perfect in every way!
      I highly recommend her!

12. I bought a Doll Chateau Beatrice from them and they were very responsive.
      Would definitely recommend this person to anyone who was thinking about buying from them!

13. I purchased a Dream High Studio Kura from Aroura Ann. Communication was excellent and the shipping was very quick, The doll arrived well packaged. I would definitely do business with her again and would highly recommend Aroura Ann as seller.

14. Positive

ArouraAnn bought a pair of fairyland eyes from me, paid right away and let me know when they arrived.

She was super friendly and pleasant to sell to.

15. Positive feedback
      I bought a Doll Chateau Elizabeth from ArouraAnn, and she was exceptionally easy to work with. She communicated quickly, and she was flexible with payment options. She also shipped early when I was able to pay sooner.
      Packing etc was great as well.
      Great experience!

16. ArouraAnn bought a Fairyland seahorse tail from me and the transaction was one of the ones that reminded me why I love selling doll related things Very easy transaction, it was quick and friendly with immediate payment. No haggling over price.
      Thank you !!:daisy<3

17. The most positive feedback for a most AMAZING person!
      ArouraAnn and I interacted in a trade, and everything went super smooth. I would trade with them any day!!

18. I bought a Dollfie Dream from ArouraAnn and she was so wonderful and friendly. I’d absolutely do business with her again!

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :love:D:dance

I purchased a Doll Chateau Isabel from ArouraAnn. I had the DC Isabel on layaway and AA was such a sweetheart through the whole transaction. She even offered to extend the layaway if needed due to COVID-19. I super appreciate the sentiment and was able to finish my layaway a little earlier than expected even with the issues at hand. She shipped out the doll in a timely manner. Doll arrived safely packaged and as described. She's beautiful and happy to have her. AA was super communicative through this whole transaction and would buy from her again. Recommend her as a seller. ♥

20. I bought a Minifee Miyu head from ArouraAnn and I could not be happier with the transaction! Communication was extremely friendly and the doll arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to do business with ArouraAnn again. Thank you so much! :D