Feedback for Arroko

Apr 7, 2011

1. I bought a wig from Arroko and it was a great transaction! Communication was excellent and shipping was fast. It arrived in great condition! Thanks so much! <3

2. I bought a pair of hands from Arroko, and it was a quick and easy transaction. Thanks again.:)

3. I bought a 1/3 AoD body from Arroko, and it was a perfect transaction! Communication, shipping and packaging were all exemplary! I highly recommend :D

4. I sold a Soom Chalco human to Arroko. It was a perfect transaction with excellent communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much!

5. I bought a cross necklace from Arroko. Communication was excellent, and shipping was fast! Price was awesome as well. =D

6. Arroko bought an outfit from me on layaway. She paid off the layaway wayyyyyyyyyy early!! Communication was so easy. I would definitely work with her again!!!

Thanks so much! Xoxo

7. I sold an human Obsidius (and the fantasy head) to Arroko.
      We planed a clear layaway and she paid me sooner because she got the money.
      The communication has been very clear and gentle.

Thank you for this sale.

8. Bought a Soom Obsidus head from Arroko. He arrived packed up super safe, she took special attention to making sure his ears were protected! Thanks!