1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Artemille

Mar 1, 2007

1. Here's a thread for my feedback~:aheartbea

Thanks!

2. I sold a Cp Body to Artemille and everything went smoothly :) Payment was fast and communication was excellent!:aheartbea

3. Purchased a pair of hands from Artemille. They arrived quickly and were exactly like described:)
      Thanks!

4. Bought a vest from Artemille, very nice and fast to ship, Highly recommended ^^
      Thank you~

5. I bought adorable thigh-high stockings from Artemille. Quick, easy transaction. I would definitely buy from her again!

6. Bought glasses from her.
      Fast shipment and easy transaction.
      Thanks!

7. Sold a hoodie to Artemille, extremely fast payment and was very sweet to boot! Thanks again <3

8. Bought a shirt from Artemille and she answered my questions about it and shipped it out real quick! Fantastic to deal with~

9. I purchased some hair clips and a mini x box game for my dolls,
      i was kept in touch all the way and they arrived to England super fast :)

Thanks so much!!
      Fiona

10. Artemille bought a shirt from me. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

11. Sold a shirt to Artemille, and it was great, flawless transaction. Excellent communication~ Thank you!

(Sorry for the late feedback~! m(_ _)m )

12. I bought Artemille , great Soom eyes ^o^
      Transaction perfect!
      What else to say!! ^^
      Hope to deal with you again!

13. I ordered a pair of purple fuzzy slippers from Artemille and I must say they got here in record time! I would gladly do buisness with again! :D

14. I sold a light brown Delf wig to Artemille, really nice and sweet person to deal with. Thank you! <3

15. i just bought a wig and the transaction was GREAT!! SUPER fast and such a friendly seller :)

thanks again :D

16. I bought some nice little items from this seller. Shipping was fast and the commuication was wonderful would buy from again.

17. I bought some shoes from Artemille, the transaction went super-well! Excellent communication, super-fast shipping. I'd definitely do business again! Thanks again!!

18. Very nice transaction with Artemille as a buyer. Fast payment and great communications. A pleasure to do business with.

19. I bought a shirt from Artemille! Everything went smoothly and she sent it super fast x3! I would definatly buy from her again :D!

20. Artemille take a face up order from me (EL)~and she is very glad to deal with^_^ and happy to meet her sweet boy~

hope can work for her in the future~