1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArvanahModray

Oct 20, 2006

1. I have been recently informed that I don't have enough feedback on here. I don't usually worry too much about making sure I get feedback in the forums here, and I guess I should. I'm just usually more concerned about whether or not the people that bought from me are content with their items. That's the important part to me. But I guess I should get myself a feedback thread. So if you've done business with me, please leave your feelings on the transaction here! :)
      Thanks!~ Angela

2. I've had dozens of transactions with Arvanah as both seller and buyer and everything's always gone smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to sell or buy from her again. :cheer

3. Have bought from her before, and am and will buy from again <3

4. Wonderful Seller!! Great communication and it was quick and easy!
      She is very reccomended! and I would love to deal with her the future <3

5. I had a good transaction for a wig I bought from Angela, and was understanding with another transaction that couldn't be completed on my part. thanks

6. Angela is a great seller -- I'm new to Dollfies and had some beginner questions -- She was really helpful which helped me with my decision to buy some beautiful eyes from her. Thanks!!!

7. Angela is a great seller and I would definitely buy from her again :) Fast shipping and fabulous communication.

Cindy

8. I did some clothing commissions for ArvanahModray, and she was really clear about what she wanted, which was cool ^^ Also paid promptly. Thank you!

9. I purchased a LUTS Soony head from Angela - perfect transaction and I had the doll head within 4 days! Would definitely buy again!

10. ArvanahModray was in a leekeworld group order I ran, great to deal with! :D

11. I bought a pair of Masterpiece Afghan eyes from ArvanahModray and she was just spectacular throughout the transaction. I can't recommend her highly enough...she will go the extra mile to see that your transaction with her is perfect. Thanks for everything, Angela!

12. Sold a custom shirt to Vanah, great transaction!

13. I bought an entire doll body from her! She was very nice, always answered my annoying questions, and shipped in a prompt and safely-packed manner. 100&#37; reccomended!

14. Just bought my Namu from her, he was very well packaged and shipped promptly :)
      I usually order my dolls straight from the company, so this was my first "adoption", and I'm so happy with him!
      I highly recommend this seller, very friendly and great communication :)
      Thanks again!!!

15. Excellent seller! Great communication, friendly transaction, very fast shipping. I bought her two necklaces and her job is so great. The presentation of necklaces is simply beautiful. Thank you!

16. I just completed a terrific transaction with ArvanahModray. She was extremely fast to pay and all communications were prompt and friendly. I would never hesitate to deal with her again or recommend her to others.

Thanks!!!

17. Positive feedback!

I bought a pair of SD bracelets from her and they are beautiful. Good communication, fast sending, well packaged, all great!

18. I had a great transaction with Angela, very fast payment!
      Thank you :D

19. I've bought an Obitsu Gretel head from Angela. She just arrived! \o/
      Great transaction. :)

20. We just had our first transaction with Angela. Lightening fast payment and a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!