1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArvanahModray

Oct 20, 2006

1. I have been recently informed that I don't have enough feedback on here. I don't usually worry too much about making sure I get feedback in the forums here, and I guess I should. I'm just usually more concerned about whether or not the people that bought from me are content with their items. That's the important part to me. But I guess I should get myself a feedback thread. So if you've done business with me, please leave your feelings on the transaction here! :)
      Thanks!~ Angela

2. I've had dozens of transactions with Arvanah as both seller and buyer and everything's always gone smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to sell or buy from her again. :cheer

3. Have bought from her before, and am and will buy from again <3

4. Wonderful Seller!! Great communication and it was quick and easy!
      She is very reccomended! and I would love to deal with her the future <3

5. I had a good transaction for a wig I bought from Angela, and was understanding with another transaction that couldn't be completed on my part. thanks

6. Angela is a great seller -- I'm new to Dollfies and had some beginner questions -- She was really helpful which helped me with my decision to buy some beautiful eyes from her. Thanks!!!

7. Angela is a great seller and I would definitely buy from her again :) Fast shipping and fabulous communication.

Cindy

8. I did some clothing commissions for ArvanahModray, and she was really clear about what she wanted, which was cool ^^ Also paid promptly. Thank you!

9. I purchased a LUTS Soony head from Angela - perfect transaction and I had the doll head within 4 days! Would definitely buy again!

10. ArvanahModray was in a leekeworld group order I ran, great to deal with! :D

11. I bought a pair of Masterpiece Afghan eyes from ArvanahModray and she was just spectacular throughout the transaction. I can't recommend her highly enough...she will go the extra mile to see that your transaction with her is perfect. Thanks for everything, Angela!

12. Sold a custom shirt to Vanah, great transaction!

13. I bought an entire doll body from her! She was very nice, always answered my annoying questions, and shipped in a prompt and safely-packed manner. 100&#37; reccomended!

14. Just bought my Namu from her, he was very well packaged and shipped promptly :)
      I usually order my dolls straight from the company, so this was my first "adoption", and I'm so happy with him!
      I highly recommend this seller, very friendly and great communication :)
      Thanks again!!!

15. Excellent seller! Great communication, friendly transaction, very fast shipping. I bought her two necklaces and her job is so great. The presentation of necklaces is simply beautiful. Thank you!

16. I just completed a terrific transaction with ArvanahModray. She was extremely fast to pay and all communications were prompt and friendly. I would never hesitate to deal with her again or recommend her to others.

Thanks!!!

17. Positive feedback!

I bought a pair of SD bracelets from her and they are beautiful. Good communication, fast sending, well packaged, all great!

18. I had a great transaction with Angela, very fast payment!
      Thank you :D

19. I've bought an Obitsu Gretel head from Angela. She just arrived! \o/
      Great transaction. :)

20. We just had our first transaction with Angela. Lightening fast payment and a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!