1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArvenSS

May 31, 2016

1. Hi!
      If you had a transaction with me, please post here! :)

Thanks and Have a good day!

2. I bought a pair of Migma horns and a York monocle from ArvenSS. Communication was excellent, the items were well packed, shipped very fast, and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely do business with this seller again. ^_^ Thank you!

3. I bought an outfit from ArvenSS, and the transaction was swift and pleasant throughout. She shipped very quickly and the item arrived well packaged. Thank you for the sale! :D

4. I bought a pair of Soom Arkose wings from @ArvenSS. Seller was very prompt and open with communications, and even accommodated me when I had changes in my planned layaway schedule. The item itself was sent well-packed for safety. I couldn't be happier. Will definitely transact with again.

5. Bought ArvenSS head Volks school A. I'm happy. Thank you for making my dreams come true. The parcel was delivered quickly, the condition of the head is very good. Very good seller.:love

6. Had a great transaction with ArvenSS. Bought her Addiction Claude outfit and she was a great seller. The outfit was in perfect condition. She shipped it fast and packaged well. I love it.

Thanks

Bren =0)

7. I bought a pair of boots from ArvenSS. They answered all my questions, and were always prompt and polite when replying! The package was prepared EXTREMELY securely! :D A wonderful seller, clearly very considerate and careful! I would highly recommend them!

8. I bought ArvenSS's Volks Lolita dress set in a perfect condition and couldn't be happier!:daisy I was trying to get this for years already!! Thank you so much, dear ArvenSS for being such a nice seller and doll friend. :aheartbea

9. I bought a beautiful Volks F-17 head and Soom Galway wig from ArvenSS. She was wonderful to deal with, communication was great. The items shipped extra fast and they are in perfect condition. Excellent transaction, thank you! :)

10. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

I bought a outfit from ArvenSS and the whole transaction was smooth and pleasant.
      ArvenSS shipped the outfit out very quickly and it arrived in good condition and was well packaged.
      Thank you so much ArvenSS!

11. I brought a Dollshe Hound OE head off ArvenSS and they were brilliant to deal with .Prompt replies and super fast shipping ,he arrived safely wrapped and as described,beautiful .Thank you so much for such a smooth transaction

12. I bought a kimono from ArvenSS. The whole transaction was perfect, she replied promptly and send the package very fast.
      The item was as described in her sale thread (aka in perfect condition).
      Thank you very much for this sale!

13. I bought clothes from ArvenSS.
      The seller is very accommodating, replies to PMs promptly and shipped the clothes immediately.
      Highly recommended!:thumbup

I would definitely do business again!

14. I purchased a Volks boy outfit set from ArvenSS

The outfit was perfect quality and they kept the outfit in the original packaging which was in great condition too, it was like receiving a brand new outfit even though its a very old set :)

Communication was always swift and friendly - they let me know when they got payment, and when they sent me the outfit with the tracking number. Even though it was only an outfit, they bubble wrapped the set to make sure everything arrived mint!

ArvenSS is a true professional and an excellent seller, I would not hesitate to deal with them and highly recommend future dealings with them. Thank you so much :hollyberry

15. I finished a wonderful transaction with ArvenSS and ever went perfectly. I was able to buy a Volks F-44 one-off head and a slew of Volks wigs, clothes and shoes. Everything from start to finish was brilliant. She’s very professional, friendly and items arrived safely and in good timing. I’d love to deal with her again and definitely recommend! :love

16. Purchased a Sadol Dal-Ha from ArvenSS. Communication and shipping were very prompt, and she was a very kind person to work with. I would definitely purchase from her again in the future. Thank you!

17. I bought a pair of Volks shoes. Perfect transaction. They came packaged well and and are just like new as far as I can tell. ArvenSS is a great seller. Thanks for the shoes :D

18. I bought a SD13 boy suit from ArvenSS; it was the most pleasant transaction! Communication was great, the parcel shipped quickly an the suit was delivered in perfect condition. ArvenSS is a nice and friendly person I highly recommend!

19. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

I bought some YOSD clothing from the wonderful ArvenSS and the entire transaction was perfect.
      ArvenSS shipped the clothing very quickly and they were exactly as described and perfect for my Yosd dolls :)
      I would happily buy from ArvenSS again and highly recommend them as a seller.
      Thank you so much ArvenSS!

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!:)

I bought an Volks SD13 body from ArvenSS and it arrived quickly and was well packaged!
      The communication was great,ArvenSS is very nice and lovely yo deal with!
      would recommend them as a seller and a buyer! <3