1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Asatee

Sep 1, 2009

1. Asatee purchased a klesis dress from me and she has been a really wonderful buyer from start to finish. Communication was fast. She requested for a layaway that she paid for in no time. Dealing with her has been very straightforward and delightful. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much for letting me know right away as soon as you received it. :) Thanks again!! A++ and totally recommended to everyone!!

2. Asatee commissioned the taobao shopping service from me , great communication and fast payment , and she is so lovely to chat with :D

3. I bought a beautiful Rapunzel outfit from Asatee(Catherina).
      She is a friendly, professional seller.
      There are some problems during the deal, but she is such a caring and responsible seller.
      I'm really appreciated what she handled the problems for me.
      And she is really polite, great communication too.

Thanks so much for everything.
      Highly recommended seller.
      :aheartbea:D:aheartbea

4. Asatee organised a split for an Everpurple Iris head and body, that I joined her in for the head. She was wonderful during the whole process. She kept me informed every step of the way, and even showed pictures of the arrival of the doll. Her replies were fast and friendly, shipping from her to me was fast, and the head was well packaged.
      A delightful person to do business with, and I'd definitly join her in a split or buy from her in future if the right occasion arose!

5. I bought a starter box set from Asatee for my SD girls. Goodness, I was soooooo happy when I got it today. I love everything that she included in it!!! Really, for the price that I paid for it was sooo worth it. There was a bit of delay in shipping, but it was the post that was responsible. Asatee was so friendly and prompt with the whole transaction. Would I buy from her again? DEFINITELY! :cheer Thank you sooo much!!!

6. I bought a F-01 head from Asatee. Communication was always prompt, and Asatee is a very friendly and nice person to talk to. :) She shipped the head out really quickly, and I received it in less than a week. The head was very well wrapped and even more lovely up close. I would definitely recommend Asatee as a seller. Thanks so much for a lovely girl, and a pleasant transaction! :D

7. Bought a pair of glass eyes from Asatee. It was very nice and friendly transaction :*

8. Asatee bought a dress from me on layaway, she made all payments on time and was very communicative. Thanks. ^^

9. I bought a wig from Asatee

The transaction was flawless! She is a lovely person to deal with.
      Great communication, fast replies, quick shipping with perfect packing :)

Thank you very, very much!

I hope to buy from you again :D

10. I bought a dress from Asatee and the transaction was great. She's very sweet and shipped the dress quickly. Thank you!

11. I buy a Rapunzel dress. She´s very friendly, great communication and very helpful. The dress was in mint condition ^^

Don't hesitate to deal with this lovely person!

12. Asatee bought a volks SD body from me, and she's been a darling all the way. Prompt replies and payment, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. :)
      Thank you :D

<3
      Idril

13. Bought a nice SD10 Volks body on a short layaway from Asatee :aheartbea

Everything went smoothly as she kept me up to date on everything :) -- very friendly communication and packaged well

Would definitely buy from again and would highly recommend :D

Thanks again!

14. Asatee commission the Taobao shopping service at me , fast payment and SUPER NICE to deal with ! :)

15. Asatee bought another dress from me, which is another perfect transaction. ^^ Thanks! Would love to deal with her again~

16. I bought an outfit from Asatee who was wonderful to work with! :aheartbea The dress came packaged beautifully and Asatee responded to all PMs quickly. Great seller! Thanks so much!

17. I bought a pair of YoSD sized boots from Asatee and the transaction was great! Asatee was responsive and wonderful to deal with! I recomend~!

18. Asatee bought a Volks Yosd from me and the whole transaction was good from start to finish. Pleasant, friendly person, great communication, fast payment and she even let me know when the doll had arrived safely with her!
      I would recommend Asatee to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction! :)

Thank You!

Sharon

19. Asatee commissioned the Taobao shopping service at me again , super nice to deal with :D

20. I purchased a Rapunzel dress from Asatee on layaway. She was such a pleasure to deal with. I definately purchase from her again.

thanks so much for a smooth transaction