1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Asatee

Sep 1, 2009

1. I have bought a very nice dress from Asatee.
      She agreed about payment plan, has replied to each message and question. Shipping was really fast and item is great! It was a pleasure to deal with her and I hope to buy again in the next future!
      Thank you so much for this nice transaction!

2. Asatee sold me a beautiful chair for my doll, everything was with no problems and very kind contact :D I hope it wasn't our last transaction! Thanks ♥

3. I just had another great transaction with Asatee! I bought an outfit set from her, and the dress arrived beautifully packaged in perfect condition. Communication was great, and Asatee is very nice to work with. Thanks so much! :D

4. Had a pleasure to trade wigs with Asatee
      Everything went really well & the contact was really nice!

I fully reccommend transactions with her!

5. I adopt a ariadoll angela from her!
      It was a high pleasure for me.
      Asatee was everytime really kind and preventing :)

Thank you <3

6. Asatee purchased a wig from me, paid promptly and told me once the wig arrived safely! Coomunication was consistent and friendly - I couldn't ask for a more pleasant person to work with! ^^
      Thanks so much, dear <3

7. I sold a BTSSB set to Asatee, she was a pleasure to deal with and her communication was fast and reliable. A pleasure, thank you!

8. Asatee bought some dresses from me on a short layaway, she paid right on time and had great communication, the transaction went very well. Thank you~^^

9. A wonderful transaction with Asatee, fast shipment and fast delivery as well from Poland to The Netherlands in 3 days, thank you :)

10. I bought a wig from Asatee not long ago and received it in the mail today. She was super sweet and told me right when sent it (which was very soon after payment) and even left a sweet note!
      Funny story, at first I was all like, "This wig feels weird!" but then I was like, "Oh wait...that's the hair net!"
      And I commented on how much I liked the bows it came with, and she included them! That's just too sweet. I super appreciate it!

I recommend Asatee completely as a seller! Actually, I can't recommend her enough! :)

11. I recently made 2 transactions with Asatee,a BATM dress and a Volks Doll. The items arrived in super fast time and everything was well wrapped and in perfect condition.
      She keep continuos contact with me through the entire process and was just a pleasure to work with.
      I would highly recommend Asatee to any one thinking of dealing with her :)
      Thanks so much dear ((hugs))

12. Wonderful to deal with, great communication, so very happy.

13. I bought Volks SD10 body from Asatee. She kindly replied to each my question and all transaction went very well. Absolutely recommended!!!
      Thank you :)

14. I sold a crystalkitten outfit to Asatee and it was a flawless transaction! Always prompt and friendly she was so lovely to deal with ^-^ A++++ buyer, I hope your girls enjoy the outfit!

15. Asatee I bought a Beautiful dress set from Catherine/Asatee, She's a very friendly person, and the communication really smooth ! ^^ The item arrived so fast! I would recommended her as Super Good Seller hehe

16. Asatee is an absolutely wonderful person! I recently sold her a Volks MSD Nagisa. As a buyer she is amazing. She sends detailed, friendly, yet professional messages. She pays on time and lets you know when the item arrives! As a seller (I have previously bought jewelry from her) she is equally perfect! Everything is packaged well and she ships so quickly.

I wish everyone could have an experience with a person as great as Asatee! I would love to do business with her again - it's always a great time! Thanks, Asatee!!! <3

17. I bought a wig from Asatee and it was a fantastic transaction. She replied quickly to my PMs and shipped the wig out extremely fast. I would gladly do business with her again. She's a lovely seller. :aheartbea Thanks!

18. I bought some eyes from Asatee. The post office took a very very long time getting them to me and Asatee was very helpful and kind during the long wait. They arrived in perfect condition and well packaged. I would highly recommend Asatee to any buyer!

19. Asatee commissioned me for faceups for several of her dolls, and I couldn't be more pleased with any of our transactions. She's a wonderful person; pleasant, helpful and friendly, not to mention a long time commissioner for me throughout the years. Communication is of course prompt and friendly too, with equally prompt payments.
      I was very happy to work on your doll family so far, Asatee! Thank you!! :daisy

20. Asatee was a pleasure to deal with. We did a SD clothing trade and everything was a breeze. I would recommend her to anyone.