1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Asato

Oct 2, 2006

1. I bought a beautiful wig from Asato. The wig was packaged very nicely and shipped VERY quickly. I would DEFINATLY buy from Asato again!:D

2. Quick payment, very friendly, good communication - thanks so much! :D

3. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from Asato. Quick, trouble-free transaction! Good communication too! Thank you!:daisy

4. Asato is a wonderful buyer, paid promptly and is great with emails. Highly recommended by me! :aheartbea

5. i sold a wig to asato! xD Asato was a total pleasure to deal with! <3 such a sweetie! <33 great communication! :D

6. I just purchased a clothing item from Asato. Great communication--and very fast shipping. Thank you!

7. Bought a pair of MSD shoes from asato! Excellent transaction and quick shipping! :D Thank you!

8. I sold asato some items, it was an excellent smooth transation. :) Many thanks!

9. Asato bought a wig from me, paid very fast and was a very lovely person to do business with. Highly recommended. ^___^

10. Asato bought a Yo SD from me, very fast communication and payment. Very nice person also. fun names for dolls and cats! Highly recommended!

11. I made another purchase from asato, dollie boots and a hat! A fine transaction. Many thanks!

12. Asato did an absolutely breathtaking natural face-up on my Elf Chiwoo head. It was exactly what I wanted. She was very fast and she took excellent care of him while he was away.

Thank you, Asato!

13. ^^ I bought a nice wig and received it very quickly. Thanks!

14. I received my items very quickly and they're all in excellent shape. The eyes were damaged but she refunded my money without me even asking if she would. :) The wig is sooooo soooooooft. :D I love it! Thank you!

15. Got an MSD sized dress from Asato! Shipping was fast and good! Communication was much better than mine too. ^_^ Very pleased.

16. purchased doll furniture from asato. It arrived quickly and safely packed. very smooth transaction.

17. I just bought some furniture from Asato. It was packed carefully and shipped promptly. Thank you so much!

18. Great seller and fast shipping ^_^ thank you so much

19. bought bed, cuffs, and camera. all are in great condition and communication was fluid the whole time

20. I traded my Yo Kasumi head for Asato's Yo Puff head. She was so nice, and very quick with shipping! I hope yo do business with her again! She is a treat to talk to!!