1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Asato

Oct 2, 2006

1. I purchased a MSD cosplay from Asato and it was a wonderful transaction! Super fast shipping, and she was incredibly friendly. n-n Thank you so much!

2. Asato bought a Kid Delf Somi from me and was quick to pay and kept up great communication with me. :)

3. I bought a Luts Sleeping Harang from Asato. She shipped him quickly and was very friendly. Thanks ^^

4. Great transaction. My girl arrived promptly, well packed and exactly as described.

5. I've purchase a doll swing in white wood :D very nice,fast shipping,perfect !!!
      Thanks

6. Fast shipping, and she refunded me the excess charge on the shipping price as well. :) Would definitely buy from her again.

7. I bought a yo-sd jumper and shorts from Asato and everything arrived in perfect condition! She's a wonderful seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. ^__^

8. I bought a wonderful set of clip on Devil horns. Shipping was prompt and communication was great just like always :)

9. I bought some shoes from her..They were shipped quick and they were cheap. They arrived and look brand new! Great seller! I'd buy from her again. ^_^

10. Looking through my old pms, I realized that I forgot to leave feedback for you! I'm really sorry about that, but I suppose late is better than never...

I bought a lovely blue trench coat from Asato. She was lovely to transact with (prompt and friendly), and the coat is very nice!

11. I just did a trade with Asato. It went smoothly...I received my item promptly and hope she has hers! Thanks so much!!!

12. I bought a wig from her. The wig was in very good condition, just as she told me 8D. Shipping was fast =] very nice to deal with ^^

13. Asato painted my SA Saint for me. She finished painting him in a day and shipped him back the next. Really quick and he's gorgeous <3

Thanks!

14. I bought SD hands from Asato and it was a really painless, wonderful transaction. Fast communication and shipping, plus friendly!
      Thanks so much!

15. Purchased an SD wig from Asato. Great communication and very fast shipping. Thank you! Hope we get to do business again some time in the future. :)

16. Bought a pretty pair of eyes for my Kkotmu, Serpent. Too bad my Alice, Charlotte, stole them away!
      Asato is great to work with.
      Thanks so much!

17. i bought a kid delf from asato last month - nice smooth transaction :) thank you!

18. Quick shipment, item in great condition! :thumbup

19. I bought a pair of 16mm eyes.. super quick communication, super quick shipping, perfect condition.

Thanks again!! :)

20. I bought a couple of small items from asato and they arrived quickly and in great shape.

Thanks!
      Carolyn