1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Asato

Oct 2, 2006

1. I had a great transaction with Asato, I bought her flaming amber MP eyes, they arrived well packaged and quick...thanks so much!

2. I bought Schuluze from Asato :D item arrived very well packaged and shipped out really fast too!.
      Even we had a little problem about the smoke scent that wasn't told in the thread [which is really understandable] , Asato gave me back some refund right away. ;_; [thank you so much]
      Overall, I'm totally satisfy! she's a really great person to do business with : recommended!!! ^__^b!!!♥♥♥
      thank you Asato<3<3<3!!!

3. I am SO sorry. I feel awful about it. I honestly thought that having him in his box in a non smoking room of the house was enough. I have since changed all my sale posts to reflect this and am deeply sorry this happened.

4. Just dropping a line to say how UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME Asato's gear eyes are. I recently got one from her and it is just the best thing ever - superbly made, fits perfectly, and looks great in my F-28. :aheartbea

I'll definitely be buying more! :D

5. I bought 3 gear eyes from Asato. They are SO cool and nicely made. She shipped them quick and put them in a container to protect them - GREATLY appreciated!

I enjoy buying from artists who are very excited and passionate about what they are doing. Asato is very much like this and it makes everything just that much more special!

6. I recently bought one of Asato's gear eyes - they're absolutely amazing! She does exceptional work, is communicative and prompt.

Thank you so very much!

Here's a picture of the eye in my Hound:

[​IMG]

7. i'm thrilled with my gear eye from Asato, she does great work.
      Thanks so much!

8. Recently I purchased watchgear eyes from Asato and the transaction was as smooth as silk. The package arrived practically within minutes. She also gave me helpful hints on stringing and putting joint parts that had come unglued, together.

Thanks, Asato

[​IMG]

9. I bought two pairs of gear eyes from asato. Seriously amazing quality and I will certainly buy more <3

10. I bought a wonderful Gear Eye from asato. asato was super accommodating, fast shipping, great communication. Thanks a bunch!!

[​IMG]

11. Just recieved my third eye I purchased from asato. Im stunned at the quality and recommend to everyone!

12. I received the gear eye I had commissioned from asato last week (sorry feedback is late!). The eye is absolutely amazing! Shipping was fast and the communication was fantastic! I will definitely be purchasing another awesome eye from her in the future! <3

(will edit with photo once I get one taken ^^;; )

13. I bought a gear eye from asato, and it mad its way here today,

its really a wonderfully beautifull piece, it came well packed in bubble wrap and is in great condition. (sadly not in doll yet so no picture yet)

wonderfull seller, great communication very friendly :)

14. I bought a lovely mohair wig from Asato, and it arrived quickly and in perfect shape. Thank you so much! Would buy from again :D

15. I bought a gear eye from asato. Communication was superb, and the eye was shipped very quickly. It arrived in very good time as well, and was packed very very securely. I couldn't be happier. Would definately buy from again!!

16. Love the gear eyes she made! Recommend her work and a nice seller as well!:)

17. I bought an amazing gear eye from Asato! It shipped very quickly and is exquisite.

Thank you!

18. I bought a copper wheel gear eye from Asato, with excellent communication and fast shipping-
      It's amazingly cool, thanks so much! :)
      -Melissa

19. I bought a pair of 14mm gear eyes from Asato. The transaction was SUPER quick (she responded to my PMs within minutes) and the shipping was quick as well. These eyes are so intricate and such high quality--I recommend them to anyone!

20. Asato makes the best gear eyes! So creative and well-made. Wonderful transaction and highly recommended.
      Nancy