1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Asche

Nov 28, 2011

1. I forgot to leave feedback! Asche bought a doll from me and everything went smoothly!

2. Asche bought doll shoes from me~ perfect transaction! Great buyer, thanks a lot :D

3. Bought a dyed Ai Ange Gaby for restoration. She was able to hold her for me until my paycheck came through and updated me when she shipped. The ship was fast and came in well packaged. Thanks a lot and can't wait to restore her. ^__^

4. I purchased a Resinsoul Gang from Asche. The doll arrived quickly and was well packaged. This was a great transaction. Thanks!!

5. I bought an Impldoll Iris from Asche. I offered to come to her campus so that I could get my doll sooner and so neither of us would have to deal with shipping. She is very kind and was willing to answer all questions I had and told me as much about the doll's history as she knew. We had a very nice doll discussion as well. I would gladly do business with her again!

6. I sold a PW Lady Bee to Asche. Communication was always friendly and fast, and payment the same. She let me know when the doll arrived and I'm happy that Lady Bee is going to such a loving person. I would happily recommend her to everyone!

7. Asche joined my Experienced seamstress Dark Circus swap [with two dolls, she had to send to two different people and got two presents] and the Underwear swap.

She dropped off the face of the earth after the swaps started and has ignored my pms [I put a read receipt on them]. Meanwhile she is clearly logging in and doing business with people.

This is stealing. I hope she at least sends back the stuff she got.

I would not let her into any of my future swaps and wouldn't do any business with a person like her.

8. Asche joined my Digi swap and was late shipping, but was a dear to work with.

9. I sold a DIM Ace to Asche. She was very pleasant to work with, very prompt with replies and payment, and she was willing to wait for me to ship it out. I would definitely do business with her again. c: Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy your new boy.

10. Asche adopted a Resinsoul Long from me. transaction was fabulous, received payment quickly and joy to work with again. Thank you!