1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ashael

Oct 13, 2008

1. Ashael bought a dreamigdoll body from me and the transaction was great. I would definitely sell to her again. Thank you !

2. I bought a Dreamingdoll boy body from Ashael. She was a pleasure to buy from-- friendly, answered PMs promptly, and shipped my new guy's body out quickly. Thanks again! :)

3. I purchased some Diverse Design jeans from Ashael and the transaction was perfect. Her communication was good and friendly and she shipped the jeans out allowing them to arrive in record time. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

4. Ashael bought a breeks & vest set from me! Good communication and quick payment! Thanks so much!

5. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Ashael and the transaction was great! Communication and shipment was fast, and the eyes were even prettier in person! Thanks so much!!

6. I bought a little hat and sweater from Ashael and they were even cuter in person than in her sales pic! Shipped so quick too! A lovely person to do business with!

7. I recently bought a MD Ryu head from Ashael and the transaction went as smoothly as can be!<3 Communication was fast and friendly, and shipping was incredibly quick. I would gladly do business with her again!

Thanks so much!

8. Ashael ordered a custom fur wig from me and was a dream to work with! She was great at communicating exactly what she needed, quick with payment, and all-around lovely. I'd love to do business with her again!

9. I bought a T-shirt and shoes from Ashael and they arrived right on time, packaged safely, in perfect condition ^^ She was quick to reply and very friendly throughout the whole transaction <3 I would gladly buy from her again! Thank you so much sweetheart~!

10. I purchased a pair of eyes from Ashael and the transaction was flawless! Eyes were as described; they were packaged well and shipped quickly. Ashael had great communication throughout the transaction. Thanks again!

11. Ashael bought a doll sized deck of cards from me and the transaction went very smoothly! Quick to pay and great to deal with. Enjoy the item!

12. I sold a Tan Hong to Ashael on a short layaway, and the transaction could not have been better! She's very friendly, and great with communication. She completed her layaway exactly when promised, and even made a payment in between the agreed dates, which was much to my delight. Over all an excellent buyer, and I would most definitely do business with her again in a heart beat!

I hope you enjoy your new boy! :)

13. Ashael purchased a pair of my Pale Blossoms glass eyes and we had a very pleasant transaction. Communication was well kept and payment was swift. :) No issues and I wouldn't mind dealing with them again in the future.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your puchase!! :pcake:bcake

14. Ashael participated in my Tata's Paradise Group Order. She was patient and understanding through everything, made fast payments, and was an overall joy to work with!

Thanks so much!

15. Asheal bought some clothes from me. Communication was wonderful, payment was really quick and overall I'd happy work with her again :)

16. Ashael bought a black fur wig from me from the MP. She was super friendly, paid very quickly and was a pelasure to work with! A wonderful buyer :)!

17. Ashael participated in IOS GO I ran. Throughout the long process, she was absolute pleasure to deal with.
      Communication was smooth and payment was made very promptly.
      Thank you so much for being a wonderful participant :D

18. Sold a doll body to Ashael and the transaction was smooth and simple! Very quick payment, and friendly communication! Would definitely do business with Ashael again. :)