1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ashburyblu

Aug 9, 2007

1. Ashburyblu purchased a doll head from me.
      Prompt payment, and communication was great. A wonderful buyer!
    2. Sold a doll head to Ashburyblu:)
      Perfect transaction,quick payment,great to deal with!
    3. I just bought a GORGEOUS doll from ashburyblu yesterday--what a super-sweet person to deal with. The doll was EXACTLY as she promised (full of minty-goodness), and she was honest & tremendously straightforward in her communication. If you're ever interested in one of her sales, don't hesitate!!
    4. Prompt payment and honest layaway person. She's very sweet and has good communication! ^^ Recently purchased my Obitsu Haruka girl, had no problems with the transaction.
    5. I sold a head to Ashburyblu. She paid really fast, she's a really nice person to deal with and I am very happy with this transaction ^^
    6. Ashburyblu bought a nanuri head from me. Very good communication, fast payment. Thank you so much!
    7. I bought a doll from Ashburyblu and he was well-packed and shipped quickly. Thanks again!
    8. I bought El from ashburyblu.
      Great packaging, fast shipping, great communication!
      Thank you so much, ashburyblu!

This transaction was like a drama. Hahaha...:lol:
      There were many obstacles blocking my way to have El.
      Finally, destiny brought us together! Hoho!!! :D
    9. It was wonderful fun to sell to Ashburyblu! Delightful to communicate with, I hope to see her again, and again! :) Thanks so much!
    10. Ashburyblue adopted my Kyle Reese Model Doll. She paid for him using a layaway plan I offered her and he is now on his way home to his new mom. I was happy to work with her and to get this guy a great new home. MK
    11. Ashburyblue sold me a WS Nanuri 07 head. She was great with communication, she packed him so well I thought I would die... ^_^ And she was absolutely amazing to deal with all around!!!
    12. I sold some items to Ashburyblu. It was a super fast, smooth transaction! Definetly recommended!
    13. I've just had a wonderful transaction with ashburyblu, me as a seller ! ^^ Nice communication and fast payment! Would deal again in the future! ^^ Thank you!!!
    14. Just sold Ashburyblu my Heath on a layaway plan. Payments were made regularly and promptly, and her communication was wonderful, very friendly. Would definitely do business with again in the future! Thanks! :)
    15. I did some custom shirts for Ashburyblu. She was delightful to deal with and quick to respond to my PM's when I had questions. I would love to do business with Ashburyblu again.

A+++++++++ :aheartbea
    16. Ashburyblu was awesome ~ Buy a dollhead from her and the shipping was very fast!! Very nice person!!!!
    17. Did a doll trade with Ashburyblu. Fantastic communication, very friendly and great shipping. :aheartbea Not a single problem. I highly recommend. :aheartbea :aheartbea
    18. Bought a head from ashburyblu and was very pleased with the transaction ^^. Pleasant in communication, and head arrived well packaged and in great time. Thank you very much!
    19. ashburyblu bought me a Peaskwoods MoriMoth on layaway.

Absolutely perfect transaction! Very friendly and good communication!

Thank you again for everything :)