1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AsianEd

Aug 14, 2010

1. Guess I should start my own thread here, huh... :)

2. Just sold asianed some doll pillow. Payment was fast and was super nice to talk to. Would gladly sale to again.

3. asianed bought a volks DD outfit from me. Communication was prompt and pleasant and payment was made very quickly. Ideal transaction and would highly recommend as a buyer.

4. AsianEd was a participant in my 14th Leekeworld group order and was a pleasure to work with. Invoices were responded to with amazing swiftness and communication was just perfect. A smooth transaction from start to finish, I would not hesitate to deal with them again~

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥​

5. AsianEd purchased an iplehouse wig from me. Responded to pm's quickly. Fast payment. Would sell to again.

6. I purchased a Volks Amami Haruka Dollfie Dream Head from asianed, I could not have been happier with the transaction! Great communication, and the head arrived quickly and safely. Thank you so much for an A+ transaction!

7. bought a dollfie dream sister form asianed. soooooooo happy. they were very understanding about my layayway too

8. AsianEd purchased a volks yosd from me and the transaction went wonderfully

9. AsianEd purchased some Yo wings from me. The entire transaction was a joy. Highly recommend.
      -Am

10. AsianEd purchased SD girl jeans and a tshirt from me, paid very promptly, and let me know when they arrived. Very smooth, pleasant transaction. Thanks so much!

11. I purchased a Dollzone Shoyo from AsianEd. Was very awesome in allowing me a small layaway and shipped promptly. Thank you!