1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Astolat

Mar 15, 2010

1. Here is where you can post feedback for me. :)

Thank You

2. I sold a pair of eyes to Astolat and she was a wonderful buyer! She paid really fast and was very friendly to deal with. Congrats on your new girl, and thanks!

3. Astolat bought a YoSD wig from me and was a real sweetie to deal with! Very pleasant and paid straight away. Would definitely do business with her again!

4. Bought a pair of Wings from Astolat. They arrived carefully packaged and were shipped very quickly. Great Seller would buy from again :)

5. Astolat bought a Glot body and a wig from me. The transaction was wonderful and smooth. It's a great dealing with you. Thank you Astolat! :D

6. Sold a doll to her.She is a very good buyer!
      Good transaction & communication!Payment is fast!
      Will to trade with her again!
      Thankyou!

7. Sold Glot head to Astolat. She is great in communication and payment was smooth. 100% positive!! :D

8. Astolat commissioned an outfit from me. Very pleasant to deal with, payment was smooth and she had great communication! 100% positive. Would do business again!

9. Astolat bought a dress from me. Everything went very smooth and I would recommend her.

10. Astolat bought a Soom MD Keny from me. It was a very smooth and quick transactions with no problems whatsoever.
      I highly recommend her ^___^

11. Astolat sold me her Alk.
      very kind and nice transaction, fast shipment and carefully packed.
      highly recommended!!
      thank you!

12. Astolat commissioned a wa-loli kimono from me and was amazingly fun to work with! Her choices made the whole process very entertaining. Prompt payment - great communication! Welcome back anytime!

13. Astolat bought my Soom Syen's R. Head. She was super patient with me, and very friendly. Great communication and quicl payment. Would definitely deal with again! Thanks so much n__n

14. I bought a SOOM Keny wig from Astolat and she was awesome to deal with. The wig was very well packaged and would've arrived really, really fast if it wasn't for Danish customs. That's not Astolat's fault, though, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you, Astolat! :)

15. I joined her Crobidoll GO and all was well! She kept us all updated throughout the ordering process and the GO was great :) Thanks again!

16. I was in Astolat crobidoll go. Everything went smootly and communication was great =) would deal with again!

17. Participated in her Crobidoll go. Communication was perfect, item was incredibly well packed, seller was organized and quick with everything! Would absolutely join again.

18. I joined Astolat's Crobidoll group order. It was absolutely well-run! There was a problem ordering one of the items I wanted and she was so kind as to ask Crobi about it and not make me do it myself! Good communication and a great GO. I would absolutely join another order with Astolat. Thank you!

19. Astolat participated in my nDoll GO and was a pleasant member of the GO! She paid promptly for both invoices and let me know immediately when the package arrived. Thanks so much for being a wonderful GO member! <3

20. Astolat let me join her Crobidoll group order and it was a pleasant experience. She had great communication, was very kind, and my items arrived safe and sound!
      Thank you!