1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for astraldoll7

Nov 23, 2010

1. Astraldoll7 bought a Volks wig from me, great communication, fast payment and overall a pleasure to deal with! She also let me know when the wig arrived, thank you so much! Will deal with again in the future!

2. I decided to buy astraldol7's juri 2005 :)
      Everything went great, super lovely in PM's and always kept really super communication.
      The head arrived today, super well packed and even a surprise wig. I could not be any happier :)
      Thank you astraldol7 ^^

3. I sold a WS DIM Angelo head to astraldoll77 - excellent buyer. Great communication and quick payment. :) Thanks again!

4. I purchased a Delf Soony head from Astradoll7 and like our previous transaction, everything went smoothly. Shipping was fast and communication was prompt. They even threw in an extra wig and some eyes! I am very pleased with their level of professionalism.

5. I sold a doll chateau body to astraldoll7, and everything went perfectly, thank you!

6. I sold a Feeple65 faceplate to astraldoll7 and it was a beautiful transaction! Fast and friendly communication, and payment was quick. Definitely would do business again!

7. astraldoll7 bought Dollzone Minas head from me and the deal was great, I'll be happy to deal with astraldoll7 again! :)

8. astraldoll7 bought a Feeple65 headback from me. Payment was prompt and communication was fast and great. Thank you for a smooth transaction. Would love to do business again. A+

9. AstralDoll7 did a partial trade with me; her Lillycat Loonette head and some money for my Feeple70 body. All went well; she kept constant contact, packed her carefully, and paid on time. She was the perfect trade partner, and I highly recommend her. :thumbup

10. astradoll7 sold me a Volks SD13 girl body. Communication was great and she took extra pictures for me. Doll was wrapped really well. Recommended seller :)

11. Astraldoll7 sold me a Lillycat Lune body in peach skin resin back in Nov 2017. It was a pleasant purchase, and Astral helped me with all the questions that I had. And even included a little gift for me :D I can very will recommend. Thank you ^__^

12. Astraldoll7 bought a Nobility Doll Ryoma from me via partial trade. He was a joy to communicate with and finished his layaway payments early. He even made some little extras he sent with his end of the trade! I would happily do business with him again.

13. Perfect transaction, quick payment! A pleasure to do business with!

14. Astreldoll7 bought a DD from me on layaway. Payments were faster then promised, all contact was always very nice, really, if not for the half of the globe distance, would totally like to hang out for some coffee/beer :)
      Also, very patient despite super long shipping time.
      I know that my DD found a far better home, thank you very much!

15. I bought an Elfdoll Ryung and I don't think I've seen companies who sell dolls package something so well. Astreldoll7 was very understanding about my need to pay by money order and even included an adorable hat and scarf with my doll (which arrived at light speed). Stand up human being all around.

Thank you again! :D

16. Astraldoll7 sold me a WS MNF Shushu on old b-line body, and this transaction was absolutely great! She was patient and pleasant to deal with and had great communication. She described the doll in proper detail and she took a lot of pics as I asked for. Also, she shipped the doll very quickly and very well packaged.
      It was a pleasure to deal with Astraldoll7 and I would not hesitate to purchase from Astraldoll7 again.
      Thank you!

17. POSITIVE

I sold astraldoll7 my Souldoll Celina on layaway.
      The transaction went flawlessly; communication was excellent and she was even paid off early.
      I would definitely recommend doing business with astraldoll7 :daisy Thank you so much! :chibi

18. Astraldoll7 reached out to me in response to my WTB thread for an Unoss in need of restoration. She was very thorough in documenting and relaying what had been done to the doll, took pictures to show me what sort of work was needed, and was overall just awesome to deal with. She shipped quickly, packed the parts very securely, and sent some seriously cute extras along for the ride.

Awesome transaction, superb seller, and I’d absolutely do business with her again. Thank you for being wonderful!

19. I bought a Lillycat chibi Lana from astraldoll7 with a short layaway; and she was amazing to deal with, super sweet in PMs and very accommodating. She shipped super fast, and the doll arrived lovingly packed and as described, with some very special extras. A real pleasure!

20. I bought an Elfdoll Ruru from astraldoll7, and it was a quick and easy transaction. Doll was as described, and so lovely in person. She was also very well packaged for the trip across country, and arrived intact. Thanks so much! :cheer:thumbup