1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for astraldoll7

Nov 23, 2010

1. I made a split offer in response to astraldoll7's sales thread for a DD Kyoko, which they accepted. PM's were answered quickly. shipped next day, and the DD head arrived very well packaged. Lovely transaction, I'd gladly work with astraldoll7 again anytime :)

2. Astraldoll7 bought a Mishi's Dolls Hope sleeping head from me and the transaction couldn't have gone better. They were super friendly, paid quickly and let me know she arrived safely. I would definitely do business with again and highly recommend. Thanks for giving my girl a good home!

3. I purchased Dimdoll Marianne from this lovely person, Astraldoll7. What a lovely person! She wrapped and packaged Marianne so safely and beautifully! And what a gorgeous doll! Astrsaldoll7 included a beautiful hand crocheted hat for her, in addition to a very pretty wig and a beautiful Evangeline Ghastly dress! I very highly recommend doing business with this stellar DoA member. I hope I can do business again with such a cool person!

4. And I'm back! AstralDolls purchased my OrientDoll Vampire Elf Tae. He is always friendly and prompt and let me know when he arrived. Sell with confidence; she's a gem.

#64 Loptr, Sep 16, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    5. I had a very pleasant transaction purchasing a doll from astraldoll7! Speedy and smooth communication, fast shipping and safe packaging. Would happily do business with again!

6. Positive feedback! I purchased a DIM Love Kassia from astraldoll7. Communication was excellent and they were kind enough to take additional photos and answer all of my questions. The doll was packaged extremely well and arrived quickly, just as described. I would definitely purchase from them again! :D

7. I have two transactions to leave feedback for- a trade and a sale. Both were highly positive. Astral Dolls and I agreed on a day to ship our trade dolls- his Rap1993 Poppy for my Faewoods Faylinn. He answered all of my questions, shipped promptly, and Poppy arrived very well packed. When I sold him my Missing Link elf head, he was prompt and friendly with payment, and patient when it took longer than anticipated for me to ship. I've never had a bad transaction with Astral Dolls. He is always a pleasure.

8. astraldoll7 sold me a Twigling Ingenue head, and the transaction was excellent. Thank you!

9. :bcupcake:daisy :hamster: Positive feedback :hamster::daisy:pcupcake

I purchased a head from Astradoll77 and the whole transaction was wonderful and Astradoll77 was a pleasure to buy from and the head was exactly as described<3 .

Thank you so much Astradoll77 :hug:.

10. Positive Feedback once again for Astral Dolls, who is always a pleasure. They purchased a DiM Bellosse head from me- always prompt and friendly, and let me know when it arrived. The ideal partner.

11. Astradoll purchased a FairyLand head from me in a split. The transaction was smooth and Astradoll was great to talk with. He even helped me find a new buyer for a part when someone backed out at the last minute. Highly recommended. :D

12. I purchased a Depthdolls Dielf from Astraldoll7: communication was great and she shipped quickly! Dielf was packed safely and she included a wig for her, Great Seller.

13. I did a wonderfull layaway with Astraldoll who bought my bluefairy may vallentine
      everything was wonderful! she paid everytime she said she would and was very pleasant
      She let me know when she arrived
      highly recommand :D:thumbup:chibi:kitty2

14. Sold n-doll Miso to Astraldoll, always in touch and had great communication. Payment was prompt and feedback was great! Thank you! :3nodding:

15. I bought a Luts Ani from Astraldoll7 and it was a great transaction!! Doll arrived in condition as described. Packaging was perfect. Shipped out quickly. Would definately buy from again.

16. astraldoll7 purchased BF Alice from me! The doll got lost during shipping and many, many months went by with us waiting for news from EMS... Despite the loss astraldoll7 has been such a great customer to deal with, he was very patient and stayed positive while I was dealing with the local postal office, EMS and the insurance claim... :vein

Cannot thank enough for astraldoll7's great cooperation, as it is rather stressful as a seller to deal with a lost package. Good thing we managed to get a full refund from EMS. :hug:

17. If you ever feel like Ari doesn’t fit your crew anymore please let me know!

18. I had a great sales interaction with astraldoll7 who purchased a Lillycat Eugenie from me on layaway. The payments were very prompt and communication was excellent! Would be happy to sell to again! A+ experience!

19. Purchased my DoC Si from me. Such a great buyer! Fast payment and excellent communication!

20. I purchased a Volks SwD Kira from astraldoll7 and the transaction was as smooth as silk. They're a great seller to work with, communications were timely and very friendly and the packing they did of the doll was very secure. She arrived safe and sound and I highly recommend atraldoll7 as a seller.