1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Astrid

Jul 26, 2006

1. Astrid is a wonderful buyer!, she bought wig from me:)
      Very quick to pay and we had a good correspondence.:)
      Thanks again!!:*

2. Astrid bought a bustier set and swimsuit from me. She has great communication, paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived safely.

Thanks again, Astrid! :-)

3. Feedback for Astrid:
      Fast payment, will do business again :D

4. Astrid commissioned me to give her beautiful unoa a face-up, she was a pleasure to deal with and a joy to paint for :D :sumomo:

5. Positive vote, of course ^___^

She is great to deal with. She paid immediately, and she is so kind. I love to make deals with people like Astrid :aheartbea

6. I bought a wig from Astrid and she is a great seller, with super fast shipping!

Thank you!

7. Astrid bought a set of horns from me.
      She was great person to deal with very good in contact and I recived payment very fast.
      Thank you!

8. Astrid sold and shipped me an elfdoll adel! Fantastic seller, great price, and to top it off she was clever enough to find a way and save us BOTH money, by shipping within Germany! I got her last weekend and just had time to post now, sorry to be so late! What a great transaction! It saved me a lot of stress and worry.

The downside? Now I'm in love with elfdoll tinies. NOOOO :( *wallet cries*

9. Did two orders for Astrid and despite a customs mixup she was unfailingly polite and communicative. Great customer!

10. Astrid is a wonderful buyer! She bought a dress from me and was quick with payment and let me know when it arrived. I highly recommend Astrid! Thank you so much! ^___^

11. I bought a face plate from Astrid and now my dream of having a l-bi is a reality!

Great seller, shipped very quickly, very pleasant emails from her. I recommend her!!!

12. Great transaction with Astrid, I made the face up for 2 of her face plate, and she was a pleasure to deal with, patient, understanding, and always friendly ! Definitly recommended ^_^

13. The wonderful buyer, constant contact, the nice person, quick payment, I recommend Thanks so much!!!!

14. Astrid commisioned both a faceup and mods from me. She was great to work for.
      Great communication.
      what a star

15. Great buyer bought a very cool anotherspace strap bag for unoa. Communication was perfect, payment and follow through I recommend her.

16. Sold a doll body to Astrid, and she was really a pleasure to do business with. Quick payment, friendly, communicative, patient, all around great buyer. ^_^ Can't say enough nice things about her.

17. Astrid has commissionned a makeup and she was a very nice personn to speak with and there's none problem during the process. Thank you very much!

18. Astrid is so lovely! Great communication, quick to pay, very patient and polite, thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!

19. Had great Group order transaction with Astrid. Everything went very smooth and was a pleasure to work with.. Thanks so much , Astrid.

20. Astrid is a wonderful buyer! She purchased my Pipos Baha....she paid quick and was understanding when Pipos shipped Priority Mail rather than EMS (My Husband's mistake but I won't go into that ;) )

Poor Pipos took a long Journey and I began to think she was Catnapped by Customs...but after a long wait she is home with Astrid. :)

Astrid confirmed immediately once she arrived and was just a doll to deal with.

Thanks again Astrid.....everyone should be as wonderful as you. ;)

~Meee