1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for astroaries

Jan 15, 2010

1. All feedback for astroaries goes here, thank you.
    2. astroaries joined my Leekeworld GO and everything went smoothly. Great communication, fast, and friendly. Thanks!
    3. Sold a LTF faceplate to astroaries - very smooth transaction. I'd do business with her again any time :)
    4. I sold a wig to astroaries. She paid quickly, and the transaction was flawless, with great communication. Thanks again!
    5. I sold a Soom Silky to Astroaries and it was a wonderful experience. The communication was fantastic. Payment was super fast. It could not have been a better transaction and I would happily do business with astroaries at any time. Thank you so much! :) POSITIVE!
    6. Astroaries brought a soom migma from me. Payment was quick, communication was very good and she told me when the doll arrived to her. A+ buyer~
    7. astroaries purchased Limited Soom Taco from me, her communication was amazing, the transaction was flawless. thank you for letting me know Taco arrived safe and sound and my apologies for the late feedback.
    8. Astroaries purchased a Littlefee Chloe from me. Excellent transaction. Communication was quick and friendly. She paid promptly and let me know immediately when Chloe arrived. I'd do business with her again. Thanks so much!