1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for asuka_langley

Jul 28, 2010

1. I bought a set with victory and rock hands for PukiFee from Asuka!

A perfect transaction : very nice, very fast answers and shipping, very careful for shipping cost and packaging.

It was a real pleasure! Thank you Asuka!

2. I bought a Fairyland Breakaway Scar arm and head from her. Everything went very smoothly, I got the arm and head well packed and even sooner than I thought they'd arrive. Nice contact, too - excellent communication!

Thanks!

3. I bought a Mnf arm set from auska_langley. Great transaction. Thank you.

4. asuka_langley participated in my Happy Camille wig GO again and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

5. Asuka_langley traded her WS littlefee body extra hands and head back for my resinsoul wu. This transaction was perfect! Asuka went above and beyond my expectations of a seller! She is supernice and packaged the doll perfectly in a giant sleeping pillow unexpectedly. The doll she sent me was in perfect condition. She shipping was lightning fast! I even freind requested Asuka_Langley. It is worth it to know that there is some real honest and friendly sellers on DoA! Thank you so much Asuka!

6. I've adopted a super cute littlefee elf El from Asuka, it's arrival fast and safe. Asuka was super nice and very friendly and gave my little El a little bonus. I would love to deal with her again. Thank you for letting me have El.

7. I purchased a Resinsoul Yao from asuka and it arrived in the exact condition described. Couldn't be happier, thanks so much!

8. I had a good transaction with asuka_langley, ran into a bump where a shirt didn't fit her Mikhaila, but I offered to make her a new one and she accepted. Thanks again!

9. I bought a MNF SP scar Breakawy head (jeez long name) from asuka_langley. It was an absolutely perfect transaction! She was more than happy to let me make two payments and shipped him out asap when he was paid. Great communication and a pleasure to talk to. I'm utterly in love with this doll and so glad to have him finally! Thanks so much!

10. asuka_langley participated in my little Fairyland go. Communication was great and she let me know of any issues right away as well as letting me know when her items arrived. ^^ I would do transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much!

11. I sold a Fairyland head to asuka_langley and it couldn't have gone more nicely! I responded to her WTB, and she responded quickly, told me exactly when she could make the payment, made it in an awesomely timely fashion and was so sweet about everything! I hope your elf brings you lots of joy :D

12. I bought a resinsoul msd double jointed boy body from asuka_langley. everything went well and body was shipped in a timely matter as well is it being packed well. All & all I would do business with again.

13. I purchased 2 art body hoodies from asuka_langley and am totally pleased with the transaction. They came just as they were described. Responses were prompt and updates were made quickly and efficiently. Shipping was super fast! I would not hesitate for a moment to do business with asuka_langley again! I'm thrilled that my Mikhaila has a couple more awesome things in her wardrobe! Thank you!

14. I purchased a Kaka realpuki from Asuka Langely. Communication was perfect and shipping was super fast. Love this little one! I would totally do business again.
      Thanks!

15. asuka_langley joined my epidia split, last year ^_^
      she's been a wonderful split partner. fast payment, nice communication, everything in this (very long!) transaction has just been perfect.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer/split partner, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      thank you so much!

16. I bought a black MSD-sized Dollmore skirt from auska_langley. It was shipped quickly, well packaged, and is in great condition. Very positive feedback, would certainly recommend as a seller or buyer! <3

17. I have trade some fibers for a minifee neck connector, everything went fine, nice trade, thanks!

18. I purchased a Leeke World art body from auska_langley. It was a perfect transaction all around. Communication was excellent. The body was shipped safely and in a timely manner. I would have no problem purchasing from her again.

19. I bought a YOSD dress from auska_langley. PMs were friendly & seller was wonderful. Thanks so much!

20. Bought a uniform and a pair of jeans from Asuka. Awesome seller, great to deal with, super fast shipping. Clothes were in great condition and packed up very nicely ^___^