1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Asukarei

Jul 21, 2009

1. please post all feed back for me here =)

2. Asukarei bought a DDII from me and he is absolutely wonderful to deal with!! Very friendly and quick to reply to PM's! Paid right away too! I would recommend Asukarei
      to anyone as a great dependable buyer!! Thanks Tom!!!:aheartbea

3. Wonderful transaction with AsukaRei, sold Lishe head to him and he paid when he said he would and responded to all pm's quickly. Great communication, and very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend this member to anyone. Thanks a ton, AsukaRei!!!!

4. I sold AsukaRei my ABIO ANGEL NS body. He had trouble paying because of some troubles here and there but he paid as soon as he could. He answers to pms often and asked the right questions when needed. Good communication and it was a smooth transaction in the end.

5. Asukarei bought a head along with many other items from me. Was very patient with all the confusion and paid very quickly. Kept in touch and let me know when she got them. great transaction. thank youx.