1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AubreyMeeksArt

Oct 26, 2016

1. AubreyMeeksArt purchase a LR Aleksander head from me and was the perfect buyer. Communication with her was easy and frequent, payment was prompt, and she let me know when she was able to pick him up from customs. She's an A+ buyer!!

2. Bought a MiroDoll body from Aubrey and everything went smooth as sailing. Got it on a short layaway and it was shipped promptly thereafter. Can only recommend and would definitely buy from again!

3. she purchase from me a head: fast payement and great comunication, thank you so much!

4. I sent two heads to @AubreyMeeksArt for faceups. The results were stunning and I'm more than pleased. Communication was great, with quick replies and photos of the results. Shipping was also super fast and the heads arrived to me well protected in their box. <3

5. Bought a head from this lovely - everything went right as pie and would buy again !

6. AubreyMeeksArt bought an IOS doll from me and the transaction was perfect. Fast payment, great communication, and she let me know when she was able to pick him up from customs.
      Thank you so much!

7. I bought a RingDoll Illya head from AubreyMeeksArt and the whole transaction was perfectly seamless! She's super lovely to deal with, answered all my silly questions promptly, and wrapped the head thoroughly. He arrived today and is absolutely gorgeous! I would very happily do business again! <3

8. I bought a RingDoll body from AubreyMeeksArt and the whole transaction was perfectly seamless! Very great communication!
      I recommend to all. :thumbup

9. Had a great transaction. Would do again!! xx

10. Aubrey bought a body from me and was an absolute delight to do business with! She was very prompt to reply and always polite, so I would definitely recommend her to anyone. :D

11. AubreyMeeksArt purchased a Fairyland SP Scarlett head from me and the transaction was perfect. Her communication was excellent, she sent the money quickly, and messaged me as soon as the head arrived. I would gladly do business with her again. :)

12. I sold AubreyMeeksArt my Bermann and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was quick, payment was prompt, and she let me know as soon as she received him. Would definitely recommend and do business with again! :D

13. Bought a doll head (IOS Stile) from meeky, arrived safety A+

14. Positive
      I bought a Dollshe Bermann head from AubreyMeeksArt and the transaction was perfect! Communication was great, he was shipped fast and arrived packaged well and in perfect condition! I would definitely do business with AubreyMeeksArt again!
      Thank you! <3

15. I have just bought a lovely Dollshe body from Aubrey and the transaction was faultless. Communication was friendly and quick and the doll was posted the next day. The body was well packaged and just as per the description. I would recommend Aubrey to anyone and hope our paths cross again!:)

16. AubreyMeeksArt bought from me DollZone body. Great byuer! Nice and fast contact, everything perfect! Thank you very much <3

17. I bought a Dollstown 15year body from Aubrey. Body is flawless , was very well packed, shipped very fast. Communication was nice and perfect. Would definetly buy again from her.

18. I recently bought a rumpeldoll morfeo head from Aubrey and she literally has been nothing short of amazing. For a while, we were both pretty sure he may have gotten lost, as tracking hadn't moved in almost 2 weeks. She was very communicative, and did everything she could to help me locate him. Thankfully he was just stuck in customs for a long time. I would definitely do business with her again. She is an excellent person and very sweet! :)

19. Saterday i bought a DF-H Qing Lang from AubreyMeeksArt,
      I recieved fast and kind replys.
      They shipped on the promised day (tuesday) and arived todat (thurday).
      Packaging was great, doll arived fantastic!
      Really recomend AubreyMeeksArt as a seller.

20. I bought a doll head from AubreyMeeksArt.
      Superfast communication and shipping, I'm very happy. Highly recommended seller!! :D