1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for audiencekiller

Jan 24, 2009

1. Bought a set of Soom Gothic eyes from audiencekiller. They're lovely, were shipped fast and she was great to deal with! would totally buy from her again

2. Audiencekiller participated in my Chrom split, paid her share of way early and was a delight to have in my split. I would highly recomend her :-)

3. I bought the Soom Heliot's wings from audiencekiller and i'm more than happy with having dealing with her ^^ so kind and friendly.. so quick answering messages and it even faster sending the package to me ( and carefully wrapped ). I absolutely recommend her without any doubt ^^ !!

Thank you so much sweetie >< !!

4. I recently purchased a pair of Topaz Ears from audiencekiller. Her communication was great and she agreed to a short layaway. The ears arrived quickly and they could not have been packaged any safer. I'd definitely recommend her. :thumbup :thumbup

5. I purchased a pair of Soom Amber antlers from audiencekiller, she sent them out straight away, (they arrived within a day!) they were packaged well too. audiencekiller responded to all my PMs and was wonderful to deal with. Thank you very much.

6. Joined in a dollmore GO that audiencekiller hosted. Great communication, was really nice and overall great and easy to work with. Will definitely join more GO's hosted by her!

7. Participated in audiencekiller's Dollmore GO. :) Whole process went really smoothly, was kept well updated, and my items arrived promptly and well-packaged. Thank you

8. I joined in her Dollmore group order - it was perfect! Communication was very good, she shipped safely and quickly, and even worked with me so I could join (paying a little early) even though I was going to be out of town during the time the payment needed to be made. All-around excellent, and I would definitely join a group order of hers again.

9. Bought a pair of SD boot from audiencekiller, Quick ship and emails, one busy person and took the time to get my boots to me asap. Highly recommend to all.
      :pcupcake Thank you Emma :pcupcake

10. I also participated in the Dollmore GO. It went smoothly, with fast shipping and good communication. Thanks! ^^

11. I'm another that participated in the Dollmore GO that audience killer ran. It went very well-- she kept communication up and let us know whenever there was an update. Shipping also went well.

12. And another happy participant in the Dollmore group order. :) The group order ran very smoothly, updates were frequent and shipping was quick and well packaged. I would happily join another group order ran by audiencekiller.

13. I joined a group order with her! The items where packet really well and she was nice to work with!

14. I was in a GO led by Audiencekiller.
      She answered all my questions quickly and always let us know what was going on with the order. My items arrived safely and well packed.

Would deal with again!
      Thanks!

15. I was in the Dollmore GO, and AK was informative with everything and mailed things in a timely manner.

I'd be in another GO with you anytime!:)

Ryu

16. Great Dollmore GO - got everything in perfect order. Thanks so much. Cheryl

17. I ordered some items in AudienceKiller's first GO. She was pleasant to work with and everything arrived very nicely packed and in excellent condition. She even made a call to the Dollmore folks to be sure what I wanted to order was allowable on the order. Her directions for ordering were clear and easy to follow.

Thanks AudienceKiller! Kit is enjoying his new clothes and carrier!

Gelfling21

18. I ordered some items in audienceterror's Dollmore GO. She was friendly and great to work with. Even while sick, she kept us up to date and informed. I would definitely join another GO by this person.

Thanks so much!

19. I participated in audiencekiller's Dollmore GO #1. Excellent communication and fast, friendly service.

There was a bit of a mix up with my order, but audiencekiller went out of her way to resolve the issue in her Dollmore GO #2. It was a wonderful transaction and I highly recommend her!

I'll keep an eye out for your future GOs - I'd join one again in a heartbeat!

Thank you again for hosting such a great GO! My boy just loves his jeans!:thumbup

20. Hi. I received my items. Thanks so much for a great Dollmore go.
      Robin