1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for audiencekiller

Jan 24, 2009

1. I just participated in a Leekeworld group order run by audiencekiller. My wigs arrived safely and promptly. Communication was great and everything went very smoothly. :)

Thanks again!

2. Participated in audiencekiller's leekworld GO. She kept everyone up to date throughout the order and shipped items out quickly after arrival. Thanks again!

3. i also was in the leekeworld group order. Audiencekiller was polite and kept everybody in the loop. My wig was shipped promptly, also. :)

4. I was part of the leekeworld GO run by audiencekiller. Good communication and well organized. All my items arrived safely and in a timely mannor.

5. I was also involved in the Leeke GO, everything went really smoothly
      with regular updates etc. Thanks again!

6. I also participated in the Leeke GO that Audiencekiller organized. She communicated with me every step of the way (Leeke ran out of things etc) and my wigs were shipped quickly. Great job, thank you!!

7. I participated in audiencekiller's Leekworld GO. Everything was well handled and communication was excellent. My items were well packaged and arrived quickly.

8. Participated in Audiencekiller's Leeke GO, she kept us updated and handled everything promptly. I'd definitely do business with her again :)

9. I bought a Dollheat Fer from audiencekiller. The transaction went smoothly, with reasonable pricing, fast shipping and great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

10. Was a part of audiencekiller's Leeke GO, it was well lead and everything went smoothly, my wigs arrived safely as well.
      Thank you so much!

11. I participated in audiencekiller's Leekeworld group order. Everything was well organized, communication was great and my wig arrived safely. Thank you very much !

12. I took part in Audiencekiller's Leeke GO and she was an excellent host, communicative, experienced, and wonderful to deal with.
      Many thanks! :whitetruffle

13. I took part in a Leeke GO hosted by audiencekiller, and the whole transaction was smooth and perfect. Communication was excellent, and any problems that arose, she took care of quickly and competently. Shipping was fast, and well-packaged. I would definitely buy from her again!

14. I participated in the LeekeGO sponsored by audiencekiller. It was very easy and very pleasant. My goods arrived in time and in excellent condition. i am very pleased and would do another GO anytime with her. Great service!

15. Participated in a Leekworld Go Order that happened in August/September and got everything just perfectly! She communicated very well and was so patient! Thanks!

16. I recently participated in a group order run by audiancekiller. She did an awesome job and I would definatly participate in another group order run by her. I was very impressed with the way she handled everything.

Thank you again!

17. Audiencekiller just finished two faceups for me, and she did an absolutely marvelous job on both! Communication was super, she sent regular pictures and updates as things went along. I'm so pleased!! She was great to work with, and I look forward to doing so again. Great work, thanks!!!

18. audiencekiller was one of the members in my Leeke GO! She was an excellent participant :)

Fast payment of all invoices with great communication throughout...a definite pleasure to work with!!!

19. Participated in audiencekiller's leekworld GO. Great communication and kept up to date on everything going on. Wonderfully packaged and quickly shipped. :) Thank you!

20. I was a part of audiencekiller's recent LeekWorld GO, and was very pleased. Any communication delays were all on my part; she was always quick to respond & was persistent with follow-up. I would definitely deal with her again.