1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aurenfaie~ ^o^

Feb 5, 2008

1. Aurenfaie bought my Latidoll Blue Cara. She was wonderful to work with! Quick payment and excellent communication! I'd be happy to do business with her again! Thanks very much! :D

2. we had a great transaction -would definitely sell to Aurenfaie again!!

3. Aurenfaie commissioned a faceup from me. Great communication and very friendly. She was very understanding of my delays, a nice person to work with :)

4. very nice buyer with good communication and fast payment :D Definitely would sell to again!

5. Aurenfaie bought a pair of eyes from me. Excellent friendly buyer, fast payments and good communication, a smooth sailing transaction, thanks!

6. Aurenfaie bought one of my dresses! she's a pure sweetheart!
      <3
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction and all your kind worlds <3

7. Aurenfaie recently bought a DZ Auland from me, and was delightful to do business with. She was very sweet and communicative and payed promptly. :) Thanks so much!

8. Aurenfaie joined me in a split order for a Kid Delf Bory. She was always pleasant to deal with, responded quickly, and was all around great to work with. I'd definitely do business with her again.

9. Aurenfaie purchased a set of my hairband and a necklace :D I had a very pleasant transition with Aurenfaie! she is a friendly and nice buyer<3 responded PM very quickly and prompt payment!
      please come back again anytime ^3^!!!

Dr.Seiji

10. Aurenfaie bought a Ninodoll Um.Pyo head from me on layaway and not only was she patient with how long it takes me to get to the post office, but she paid the whole thing ahead of schedule! Thanks a bunch!

11. Aurenfaie bought three dresses from me and she was amazing to deal with! :D She's reliable and trustworthy, and overally a very very nice person. I love doing business with her! ^^

12. I sold a shirt to Aurenfaie, and she was great to deal with. She was very nice and easygoing about the delay in shipping due to travels, communicated and paid promptly, and let me know when it arrived. Thanks so much!

13. I sold a dress set to Aurenfaie. She paid fast, communicated fantastically and she has the patience of a saint. The dress got lost in the post and never arrived to her, luckily it came back to me. Aurenfaie still wanted the dress so I shipped it out again and this time all went fine and she has the dress set now.

Considering all that went on, Aurenfaie was always kind, informative and patient. I could not have sold to a nicer person.

14. Aurenfaie commissioned me to work on her Kawainino Um-Pyo faceup :D she is very friendly and very patient! paid promptly and kept everything updated ^_^ thank you very much!!! Even though there was misunderstood in some part, but Aurenfaie was patient enough to explain and wait; and I'm glad that you like the faceup XD!!!

15. Aurenfaie bought a couple of MNF dresses made by Idemo from me, and she was a real pleasure to deal with. Fast payment, excellent communication, friendly PMs, very understanding and patient, what else could you ask for? ;)

Lovely buyer, and I'd definitely deal with her again. Thank you! <3

16. Aurenfaie commissioned me to work on her second boy XD our communication went really smooth and Aurenfaie is very easy and very understanding ^_^ thank you very much! I'm very VERY glad that you like the faceup!!!!!
      feel free to come back anytime ^0^

17. Aurenfaie bought a pink mohair from me. Payment was quick, communication was prompt, and buyer was friendly; it couldn't be any better. :)

Thanks! :]

18. Aurenfaie bought a shirt and shoes from me and the whole transaction was perfect! She paid quickly, was super friendly, and let me know when the package arrived. I couldn't ask for more! I would definitely do business with her again, Thanks so much!!

19. Aurenfaie purchased shirts from me. It was a great transaction. She paid quickly and let me know when all arrived safely. :) Thank you Aurenfaie for a great transaction!

20. I sold a pair of blue 16mm eyes to Aurenfaie. She paid quickly and is really nice ^^!