Feedback for Aurora-Lunaris

Mar 19, 2009

1. Please leave any feedback about me here.
      Pleasure buying / trading with you!

Hope its all good comments *peers anxiously* :sweat

2. Aurora-Lunaris bought an AoD tiny from me and communication was fantastic, payment was super fast and she told me as soon as she got him. ^_^ Lovely person and would love to do business with her again in the future <3

3. +1 positvie as buyer :) Was very friendly, answering fast and of course informing all the time if something was not ok! Very nice to sew for or to deal with ^_^

4. Aurora-Lunaris bought some fur wigs from me. Very prompt payment and really easy to communciate with. Thank you. >333<

5. Bought a little dollie from her. Communication was great and dollie arrived in perfect condition and as described. :D Thanks so much!

6. I bought a mnf A-line body from her, communication was excellent and very friendly! Would buy from her again. ^^

7. I bought a PukiFee Cupid from Aurora-Lunaris. Transaction was quick and easy and she was posted almost immediately. Cupid traveled all the way from Scotland to California through snow and sleet and arrived with surprise extras.

Note: the entire outside of the box was covered with very entertaining warnings to the post office to take care :) Thanks so much!

8. Aurora-Lunaris ordered a couple of custom hoodies from me and was wonderful to deal with! Great transaction!