1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aussie Grrl

Oct 12, 2007

1. I bought a YoSD dress from Aussie Grrl. Very sweet to work with and fast shipping. I absolutely adore the dress! :D

2. Purchased Yo outfit from Aussie Grrl - great to work with, received quickly, absolute pleasure and I highly recommend. Love the dress as does my doll Cady and we thank you so much:)

3. Aussie grrrl brought YOsd Colin from me ,in layaway .
      but she pay quickly and completed that payment .. I thanks for her kindness and if possible,I am glad to meet her again~

4. Bought an MSD shirt from Aussie grrrl, and everything went smoothly.
      Would love to do business again :D

[​IMG]

5. I bought two SD bottoms and two SD shirts from Aussie grrrl. The prices were good, the shipping was fast and the items arrived in great condition. I would definitely buy from her again. ^___^

6. I sold Aussie Grrl Yo hands - great transaction! She paid promptly and then let me know when they got there - just as you'd hope!

Thanks so much.

Alicex

7. Bought a lovely top from this sweet lady! Perfect!! Thanks heaps. Pam

8. Another lovely outfit purchased from Aussie grrrl - always the perfect seller, polite, friendly, helpful, great communications.
      Outfit arrived quickly and beautifully packed.
      Many many thanks.
      very highly recommended.

9. Aussie Grrrl became my hero this month!!! I purchased doll #1 of my "most wanted list" from her on a layby and was overwhelmed with joy when she arrived today - it was love at first sight. Aussie Grrrl is just wonderful for facilitating the purchase and her communication was as always exceptional and friendly... I just cant thank you enough!!!!

10. I recently purchased a purple Fer from Aussie Grrl and would recommend her to anyone! :)

Quick PMs & shipping, and the Fer was in absolutely mint condition.

Perfect! :)

11. I bought a puki from Aussie Grrl. and she is friendly, write back quickly and
      send fast - a very cute pike and I'm glad I got her - THANKS !

Lisa

12. Aussie grrrl Purchased a hat from me via my auction. Fast Payment. Great buyer. Perfect transaction. I highly recommend her and she is a lovely person as well.
      Thanks!!

13. I made a purchase from Aussie grrrl and it went incredibly smoothly, communication was great, and I love the items.

14. I traded a wig for some shoes with Aussie grrrl - the transaction went perfectly. :) I'd trade with her again anyday.

Thank you so much! I really love the shoes!! :D

15. Aussie Grrl bought a Val Zeitler dress from me in a delightful fast and super friendly transaction that was perfect in every way.
      Many thanks Taryn:aheartbea

16. I purchased an Anotherspace dress from Aussie Grrl, she shipped it quickly and it arrived in excellent condition (with chocolate - yay!!). Thank you!

17. I sold a Volks Emma to Aussiegirl and she was a pleasure to deal with. She paid quickly and was very nice in all pm's. I would definitely do business with this member again and highly recommend her to anyone here!

18. Aussie grrrl won my auction for a Val Z. outfit and I couldn't be happier! She's a reliable and communicative buyer with whom I'd be pleased to sell to in the future! :fangirl:

19. I purchased a Puki Cupid and Puki faceplate from Aussie Grrl and the transaction was absolutely perfect. I fell in love with the Puki, now I'll have to build a small army :lol: She is awesome to deal with and I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you once again.

20. Traded my SD16 boy body with her. She shipped out fast and everything arrived well packaged. Communication was excellent and she was super awesome to talk to!
      Thanks so much for a flawless trade/transaction. Comes highly recommended!
      ~Pandora~