1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aussie Grrl

Oct 12, 2007

1. I purchased a LE fullset doll from Aussie Grrl, everything was in great condition, the doll was shipped SUPER quickly, and the communications couldn't be better.
      Thanks!
      :)

2. I purchased an SD16 Yukinojo from aussie_girl and things could not have gone better. She packed him extremely well, shipped him quickly, kept in constant contact, made sure that everything was just as I wanted it, and sent a bunch of awesome freebies with the doll! I would definitely do business with her again. :)

3. I just received a wonderful fashion very well packaged from Aussie Grrl. All the oversea's transaction went smooth and friendly. I highly recommend Aussie Grrl as a seller. Thanks for ALL !!!

4. I bought some Luts jeans and a suit from Aussie Grrl and they were both in perfect condition, just as she described and she sent them super fast. Highly recommended!!!
      :) :) :)

5. I sold a SA Hound to Aussie grrrl and the transaction was perfect. Friendly, fast and immediate payment, and quick response to PMs make her a perfect buyer! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Aussie grrrl again. Most highly recommended!

6. I recently had the pleasure of buying Aussie Grrrl's Val Zeitler Bootifull collection "creepy cupcakes" dress from her FS thread. Prompt PM replies, very helpful, and super fast shipping. She is a delight to meet and I would buy from her at every opportunity. Thanks ^^

7. You got your Hound! That's awesome, congrats :)

8. Aussie grrl bought a Yukinojo from me and was so quick and efficient I could not have asked for a better buyer! She was a pleasure to do business with and really fun to talk too as well!

Would buy/sell from her any time, any day. A++++++++

9. Traded an SD13 body for her PW Yami! Transaction was super fast and super smooth! Thanks so much! <3

10. I bought Luts Juri head from Aussie grrr
      Everything was wonderful, head arrived in perfect condition^^
      Thank you very much!

11. I received my Soom Glot that I purchased from Aussie grrrl today. Everything was very quick and easy with no trouble. She sent the Glot out that same day and everything was very well packed. I absolutely recommend her. It was a pleasure to deal with her and would I love to do it again.:aheartbea:aheartbea

12. I was in Aussie Grrl's Go for the Corspe Bride Mnm and it was an excellent GO! Aussie Grrl pays attention to details and made sure DIM got our order right. She is very oraganized and dependable. :) 10 out of 10!

Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!

~Nina

13. I sold a puki polar bear plate to Aussie Grrl and it couldn't have gone better! Perfect transaction!!
      Thanks so much!!!

14. Aussie Grrl sold me her F29 head. She was wonderful to deal with, even cut me a great deal on the boy. The head arrived very quickly and well packed, and a great match to the body I have on hand. I couldn't be happier with the transaction^^ I highly recommend her:D

15. Aussie grrrl purchased from our &#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop&#12305;. Fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. She was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much ^ ^

16. Aussie grrrl bought a Volks Sleeping White Rabbit from me. She completed the layaway in 2 weeks which is much faster than I expected!! We had great communications and she was very polite and friendly. She also shared pictures of white rabbit with me! :) Thanks for a wonderful transaction~~ Highly recommend!!^^

17. I recently bought a YoSD anotherspace outfit from Aussie Grrl. She was a pleasure to deal with and the package shipped very quickly and well packaged. I love the outfit and I highly recommend her as a seller.
      A perfect transaction. Thank you :)

18. I was part of the Emily (The Corpse Bride) split hosted by Aussie grrrl and my head arrived yesterday; I'm so happy with her! And Aussie grrrl even included some chocolate in the package - yum! Thank you so much! :D

19. Positive feedback

I bought a Volks YoSD slip and panties set from Aussie grrrl and she was a dear to work with. :fangirl: She was very kind and held the item for me even though it took me three days to transfer money over from my bank account to my paypal to pay for it. She is a very kind and wonderful user to deal with, I hope to deal with her again in the future. I would never hesitate to buy from her or sell her to.

20. The "Corpse Bride" whose hosted by Aussie grrrl and she did a fantastic job and she did give information during the entire process...and you can rely on her to 500%...
      Super-In-All ..thank you so very much .
      Hugs E