1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aussie Grrl

Oct 12, 2007

1. I bought a Puki from Aussie Grrl, who is wonderful to work with. Thanks!

2. Bought hooves from me, payment was fast and she was patient as I kind of got snowed in in my area....would sell to again!

3. Just bought A dress set from Aussie Girl, lovely seller and everything sent quickly and well packed. Fab, highly recommended :)

4. I bought a wig from Aussie grrrl. Such a fabulous transaction! Taryn is super easy to work with, very obliging, and very fast to post! AND she included a Cherry Ripe! Yum! Thank you very much! :D

:chocoberry :chocoberry :chocoberry :chocoberry :chocoberry

5. I baught some Glot hooves from Aussie Grrl, and I'm really glad I had a transaction with her.
      The communication was perfect, she was kind enough to accept a layaway, and the parts were really well packed and arrived quickly ^^

6. Bought a nice pair of Val Zeitler / Haute Doll Bitten wigs from Aussie Grrl :aheartbea

Everything went smoothly -- very friendly communication

Would definitely buy from again and would highly recommend :D

Thanks again!

7. Just bought val zeitler outfit from Aussie grrl
      Great seller, good communication and fast shipping!
      Thanks so much
      :)

8. Sorry I'm so behind with feedback. I bought a lovely dress from Aussie-Girl and she is so lovely to deal with, Can't recommend enough :)

9. Thanks so much to Aussie Grrl for giving dear Kurt a great home! She is a super dollie momma! Everything went super smoothly with the adoption process! I'm so glad that I got to deal with her!!!
      -Melissa

10. I bought the most beautiful Hound from Aussie Grrl, she was a total doll and it was a lovely sale! Thankyou so much! She was so fun and sweet it made the sale of this gorgeous boy more special. Hugs. x

11. i bought a MNM corpse bride head from Aussie Grrl, it was a perfect transaction. prompt communication and shipping...... the head was packed extremely well.... great seller.

12. I bought a lovely Peakswoods Yeru head from Aussiegrrl.
      The head was packed securely and it arrived in good time.
      She was just great to deal with,very friendly and sweet.Thanks so much Taryn xo

13. I bought a Full Set of Sweet Dream Kira (volks) from Aussie Girl.
      She is a very nice seller and the doll arrived very safety.
      She is very friendly and easy to communicate!

14. I purchased a pair of brown yo-sd boots from Aussie Grrl.
      She was quick to respond to my initial queries, let me know when the package would be posted. The parcel was well packaged and protected from the elements and arrived safely a perfect fit for my Mimi.
      Thanks for the great transaction, very appreciated :chocoberry

15. I bought an outfit from Aussie Grrl. She sent it extremely fast and it arrived very quickly. She forgot the hat and informed me, and shipped that out immediately as well. Both times the items arrived in perfect condition bundled with a lovely gift of delicious chocolate. Thank you very much for the transaction! I loved the chocolate. ^^

16. I bought from Aussie Grrrl a Dollheart´s set for Yosd. She is so nice and comunicative. High recommended!

17. I bought a LUTS event head. The transaction and communication were great.

18. I purchased a Volks Kurt from Aussie Girl and the transaction was a complete pleasure!!! Communication was fantastic, shipping was fast and Kurt looks brand new. I even received a gift bag of delicious candy! Thanks Aussie Girl for everything :)

19. I bought a MNFee Shiwoo from Aussie Grrl. Perfect transaction. She let me have a short layaway. He arrived safe and well. I would not hesitate in doing business with her again :sweat

A+++++

20. I bought Chiwoo Elf Sd boy from Aussie Girrrl, on a layaway. She was VERY pleasant to work with, very kind and understanding. Doll was just as promised, wrapped and packaged perfectly. Everything went smoothly and in order! Really enjoyed working with her and talking with her! Thanks so much! I would not hesitate to work with again! <3