1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for autreuno

Apr 20, 2009

1. I bought an RS Song from autreuno and the transaction was easy and painless. She provided an extra picture when asked, and then shipped him quickly, and well-packaged! Great seller!! Thank you autreuno~

2. Another no less than perfect transaction with autreuno.

This time she purchased a Crobidoll Lance head from me, and everything was spot on.
      Fast payment, good, friendly communication, and let me know when the package arrived.

Thanks very much, and enjoy your boy! :)

3. ++POSITIVE++

autreuno purchased a few items from my shop. autreuno paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+ ^^

4. autreuno purchased a TS F60 Miyu from me, and the transaction was so wonderful! Payment was fast and the communication was always friendly :) She even let me know when the doll arrived!! So glad to have had a transaction with her, and I recommend her to all!! :D thank you so much!

5. She bought my Soony and was super prompt with payment, communicated with me very well, and sent me pictures when she arrived! Very good buyer.

6. Autreuno was a wonderful buyer of my Crobidoll Tei head. Communication was very good and payment was very fast.

Thank you for being a fantastic buyer!
      ?

7. Autreuno bought a pair of ED Eyes from me. She was quick to respond, very nice, and polite! Payment was also prompt, and informed me when she received her package! A great buyer! I will not hesitate to do business with her again in the future.:)

Thank you, Kelli~<3

8. Autreuno purchased two wigs from me and was a pleasure to work with! She paid promptly and was a great person to work with!! Thank you so much :D

9. Positive Feedback

I sold my FDoll body to Autreuno. Payment was on time, communication was excellent and I was notified when the body arrived. Thanks so much!

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I sold a Fairyland FM60 Celine Elf to autreuno. The communication was super friendly and the payment was very swift! I recommend her as a buyer to anyone! Thanks for a lovely transaction! :aheartbea

11. Sold an Elfdoll Aurora Soah to autreuno! Very good communication, timely payment, very easy transaction. Pleasure doing business, thanks again!

12. A++++++++++++++++ transaction!

I purchased 2 heads from autreuno - Luts Cian and Crobidoll Tei on a layaway. She shipped the heads as soon as I paid them off and contacted me with the tracking number the same day! Many thanks for the wonderful extras - wigs and eyes! I highly recommend autreuno as a very reliable business partner and a wonderful person to deal with! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

13. I bought Minifee Sia Head (Tan) from autreuno.
      Shipping was very prompt and the item arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described.
      Everything went great. Thank you :thumbup

14. I purchased a Minifee New Family head from autreuno and the transaction was perfect! She was very friendly and was willing to work with me on the payment so we both were happy. She shipped her out quickly and was very well packaged. Overall a perfect transaction!

15. I sold a Oasisdoll Yaogue to autreuno. She paid promptly for the item and let me know when it arrived.
      Thank you!

16. I started a transaction with Autreuno to sell her a doll body, for unfortunate situations in my side i couldn´t keep up with it so i refound the money and explained privately the situation. She was the nicest person and paid right away i totally recomend her as a buyer.

17. autreuno adopted my Minifee Seorin. She was excellent throughout - she paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived, plus she's super lovely. <3 A highly recommended buyer! Thank you!

18. Would recommend!
      Bought a Volks Creamy Mami head from autreuno. Communication and transaction were easy and fast. She shipped the package several days later, as soon as the post office opened after the weekend and holidays. The head arrived very safely packaged, and just as the listing described.

19. I purchased Minifee Seorin from Autreuno. She shipped the doll fast and was very nice to deal with. The doll was packed well and arrived as described. Thank you so much!

20. I bought her elfdoll auroura and she was a great communicator and shipped promptly and my girl was safe and well packaged when she arrived. Thank you for a wonderful transaction.