1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Avacado

Sep 13, 2006

1. Avacado purchased some MSC from me and the transaction was perfect. Excellent communication and prompt payment. Thank you very much! :)

2. Avacado bought an outfit from me, and it was a great transaction~ she paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Thanks again!

3. I had a wonderful transaction with avacado! She purchased my Iplehouse Gentle Soo Ri on layaway and all of her payments were prompt and exactly as she planned. She's an excellent communicator and I would love to do business with her again!

4. Avacado bought my tan Limhwa Half Elf on layaway. She made all her payments promptly and always let me know in advance that a payment was on the way. She also let me know right away when she received her doll. She was a delight to do business with and I would gladly deal with her again.

5. Avacado bought a pair of eyes from me. Paid promptly and even let me know when they arrived. Would gladly do business with again.

6. Long awaited feedback! Sorry avacado. ^^; Great person and buyer! Joined my Dollmore GO, paid on time and was great with communication throughout! Thanks!

7. I'm sorry to say that avacado has backed out of a MNM Group (GO for Miles Edgeworth)order after confirming her participation and committing to pay, after the order was already placed with DiM, and with payment due to DiM in less than two weeks. The reason given was that she wanted to join a different Minimee group order instead (for Michael Jackson).

Marketplace Thread regarding feedback for 'flakiness'
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249299

8. To add some extra information. I also stated that if the other party could not buy /or was no longer interested in the head that I would still pay at to keep the order from being canceled.

I figured that since someone else was interested in the head that I would let then take my spot.

9. Avacado bought a little msd top from me. She was a pleasure to do business with :)
      Thank you :D

10. I purchased a dk Cocori from Avacado and she was a super seller and easy to work with.

11. I participated in Avacado's Soom GO. She kept us up to date on everything and I received the shirt I ordered quickly. I'd definitely participate in any future GOs she runs. Thanks!

12. thanks so much for buying jeans from me! great and nice buyer.

13. I participated in a GO Avacado held. It went fantastic! Thank you! ^_^

14. Avacado commissioned me for a face up on her Soom Dia. It was wonderful doing business with her and would love to again anytime. Paid promptly, kept great communication and was very nice!

15. Bought some Uggs from me, great person to deal with. Kim

16. Avacado participated in one of my Luts group orders. Quick payment and excellent communication helped this order be successful. Thank you!

17. Avacado bought a doll from me.Paid fast and in time as promised,great and friendly communication.Easy and smooth transaction.

18. I just bought a Luts boy body from Avacado and had a very pleasant transaction with her! Great communication and the packaging was excellent! Would be a pleasure to work with again!

Lara

19. avacado bought a Zaoll Muse from me on layaway. Her communication was perfect and she was very polite. Thank you again!

20. I bought a Zaoll Muse head from Avocado, and I could not be happier with her, she si just perfect for my li8ttle reindeer girl. Now if only her body would arrive.

I have no complaints at all about my transaction with Avocado, and only good things to say. The head arrived in perfect condition, wonderfully packed, the shipping had a false start but this was the fault of USPS, Avocado was willing to split a Zaoll so I could bring this head home, and was generally wonderful to deal with.

I would happily hold future transactions with Avocado :)