1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Avacado

Sep 13, 2006

1. I bought a Tan Limhwa Half Elf from Avacado. She was very sweet and allowed me to pay by layaway and the doll arrived very well packaged. I would not hesitate to buy from Avacado again. Thanks!! :D

2. I recently purchased a Zaoll body from avacado, and everything went extremely well! I got my body very well packed, and it was a great transaction overall. Thanks again! :D

3. I was a part of Avacado's split of Soom's Chalco, communication was great and the whole process was smooth. The skull and horns were very well packaged and arrived safely!
      Thank you so much :aheartbea

4. I joined in on Avacado's split for Chalco, purchasing eyes. Communication and organization were supurb and my items arrived in perfect condition! Thank you very much for conducting the split! I would definately recommend this member.

5. I bought a Cherish Faith Chubby doll from avacado. Hes a wonderful little guy and I'm very happy. Thank you avacado.

6. I bought a tan chalco from avacado, the communication was friendly and smooth and he arrives safely and well packed. Great transaction, thank you very much!!

7. I took part in Avacado's Angell-Studio GO. There were no issues up until the end, when my single wig was sent Priority and Insured, and I was not given any choice in the matter. The fact that the seller only ships Priority was not mentioned at the start of the GO, nor at any time after. Considering the point of a Group Order is to save money on shipping, I am more than a little cross.

While I am glad to have my wig, I will not participate in any further GOs unless the shipping situation changes.

8. I recently purchased a Tan Mini Gem Aren from Avacado. She was professionally packaged and arrived without issue. Very pleased with the transaction!

9. I recently took part in an AS group order run by Avacado. Everything went smoothly, communication was awesome and prompt. Very positive experience for my first group order.

10. Avacado was very kind enough to let me join the AS GO she hosted. Everything was perfect, communication was excellent and informative, and I really appreciate her letting AS and me know that part of my order was missing. Truly an awesome transaction! Thanks very much ^__^

11. Purchased Soo Ri from avacado. They got here super fast and were in perfect condition, just as described.

12. I bought Erzulie from Avacado.
      She marked down and as gift as I requested :)
      Friendly comms too!
      Thanks again <3

13. [​IMG]

~*~ Avacado ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

14. I participated in an Ender split with Avacado. She was prompt in her communication and friendly. Everything arrived in a timely manner. I'd do business with her again.

15. Oh dear, looks like I forgot to leave feedback.. :(

Anyways- I purchased a Leekeworld Tan Mikhaila from Avacado at the end of August. Her communication was great, and she was very helpful when I asked questions, however when the doll got here, there were several problems with her that she hadn't mentioned to me, and she was also poorly packaged inside of her box. There was a layer of bubble-wrap around her twisted body, and she had very obviously been sliding around during shipping. The eyelashes from the default faceup had been trimmed, and there was a very obvious scratch on her right arm that she hadn't told me about, at least from what I can remember of our conversations.. the S-hook was also closed on one end, and I had a hell of a time getting it out of the doll's head to take it off, it was embedded in the resin.. thankfully, my boyfriend was able to help me get it off without any further damage. We also had to pay for part of the shipping when we picked her up, as the shipping was not paid for properly.

Granted, she did mark down the price to be what I could afford, but I would have liked to know about the few small problems that she had before receiving her, and if I had known that shipping precautions were going to be neglected, I would have been more specific and sent extra money to cover the costs for safe-shipping.

16. I bought a dreaming lishe head from avacado and everything went really well and fast!
      The head came well packaged and in great condition!

<3

17. I bought a dia head from avacado.very friendly to communicate with, thanks!! I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

18. I went in a layaway split for Iplehouse Claude with Avacado. She kept me up to date with when she made payments and carefully packed & shipped my item fast. Thanks!

19. avacado answered a WTB thread I had for a Soom Ender in TS.

Communication was prompt and polite, shipping was done super fast, avacado told me when she was going to ship and she kept to her schedule.

I was notified right when he was sent out and got my tracking number immediately too. :D:D:D

Over all this transaction was wonderful and I would do business with avacado again in a heartbeat!

Avacado is super lovely to deal with! Thank You so SO much!!!

I love my big guy, he's grogeous!!! &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;

20. Very smooth transaction and great communication. Thank you! :)