1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Avariel

Aug 29, 2009

1. Please post any feedback about transactions with me here.

Thanks. :)

2. Avariel bought a dress and shoes from me.
      She paid really fast and communication was great.
      Everything was just wonderful and smooth! I would
      love to do business with her anytime! :)

3. Avariel bought some MSD clothes from me :D Quick payment and wonderful communication~! Would love to do business with again!!

4. Avariel bought a dz luna from me, she is nich and fast payment^^
      Thanks so much!

5. Avariel purchased a Pukipuki Pongpong from me. It was a perfect transaction: prompt payment & great communication. A recommended buyer! Thank you! :)

6. Avariel purchased a doll carrier from me. She had excellent communication and made prompt payments. Highly recommended!
      Thank you! Enjoy~ :daisy

7. Avariel bought a Dream of Doll Ducan from me. She made this transaction very smooth and lovely with quick and prompt payments and excellent communication! I highly recommend her as a buyer and would be more than happy to work with her again! Thank you darling, enjoy your new boy! ^_^~

8. Avariel purchased my PP Ante and Madeline, the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She paid promptly, communication was excellent. I highly recommend her, and would happily do business with her anytime! Enjoy your new kids! :)