Feedback for Averka

Nov 7, 2010

1. It's feedback for me. Thanks for attentions! :whitetruffle

2. Averka is very good seller, very fast and nice :) i bought wigs and head and all is in good condition !
      Thank you very much !!

3. I've bought dim body from Averka, there was a little delay in response at first time, but after that all was okey ) thank you very much for body is great! )))

4. I purchased a Luts Wig from averka, it arrived in a decent amount of time and was as advertised. I am happy with my transaction.

5. I bought a wig from averka. We had good communication and she sent the items out almost immediately. It arrived quickly and was in great condition. Thank you so much for the transaction! <3

6. I commissioned averka to made an MSD dress. It is superbly made and highly detailed. She even made a head piece to go with it! She was great with communicating and the parcel arrived safe and sound.

I hope to commission her again in the future!

Thanks Averka!

7. I bought a wig from averka. The communication was good and the wig was shipped really fast and well packaged. Thank you so much! &#9829;

8. I bought a Dollzone Melin head fromAverka. Communication was great and the head was well packaged. Thank you so much!~