1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aves~

Mar 18, 2008

1. Please leave feedback if we have transaction!

2. II sold two head to aves, great comunication and prompt payment, recommended buyer ;)

3. AMAZING seller!
      Very fast shipping, very well packaged, great communication!
      With one word : PERFECT!!!

Thank you so so much!

4. I traded a SDF Bliss head to Aves. She was great to deal with and communicated often. I would definitely recommend her!

5. I bought A-life Garden shirts from Aves, lucky me ...
      - it was a WONDERFUL transaction ; supersmooth and superfast, and the shirts are Fantastic ....

I'd certainly recommend Aves as a GREAT seller !

Thank you so much ... :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

6. Bought an item from Aves. Excellent seller, highly reccomended. Thank you~

7. Just sold a Lus head to Aves and everything was wonderful...really nice person!

8. Just sold a Luts head to Aves and everything was wonderful...really nice person!

9. I just bought a gorgeous ALG shirt from Aves, and it was a perfect transaction--she was very responsive and communicative, shipped IMMEDIATELY (!!), and it couldn't have been easier or more pleasant to do business with her. :daisy

10. I just bought an Anais head mold from Aves and the transaction went very well. Communication was excellent and I'm a very happy cutsomer! I would definitely purchase from Aves in the future...thank you so much!!:)

11. I bought a Ninodoll Ando head from Aves and it was a pleasure~!
      Excellent communication and fast shipping, I am very glad to have been in a transaction with Aves! :)
      Excellent seller, great communication and fast and secure shipping!
      Thank you Aves~! :clover

12. I purchased from Aves a Ninodoll Woo.u head! I am very, very pleased with the transaction. I am so happy to have found another woo.u head, and I could think of no one better to buy from! Package arrived very safely. Even as it was a little smushed, all of the padding in the box was more than enough protection for the head! :D

I would certainly deal with Aves again! Fantastic seller! >3<

13. Bada has come to live with me after a very successful and pleasant transaction. Everything went perfectly!

14. Bought a head from Aves. She is such a sweet person, it was a fast, easy EU transaction. Good communication as well. :)

15. I purchased a head from AVES and she was pleasant to work with. Head arrived packed safely!Thanks!:aheartbea

16. I had a great transaction with Aves, item arrived in perfect condition and we had great communication

Thank you

Geri

17. Aves bought a jewellery set for me and it was a wonderful transaction. Payment was fast and communication was great! Wouldn't hesitate to sell to or buy from! *hugs*

18. I bought a doll head from her.:) It arrived safe and sound-- and absolutely love it! :aheartbea Thank you so much!:aheartbea

19. Aves commissioned faceups for 3 of her Bluefairy TFs from me, and thoughout the transaction, was a pleasure to deal with. Even though we've encountered some hiccup with paypal (*shakes fists at paypal*), we managed to work things out without any problems! Always great in communication too throughout the commission process, and kindly informed me when she's received the heads back.

Thank you for a great experience! It was great working with you! :clover

20. I did a faceup for Aves's doll and the transaction was perfect. Very friendly and great communication, and very quick payment too ^^
      she also let me know when she received the doll head.
      Highly reccomended!

Thank you so much! ^_^