Feedback for Avriel

Mar 8, 2007

1. Just starting a feedback thread because I couldn't find one, for Avriel, who paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with... and very prompt communication! :fangirl:

2. Found this via the search, because Avriel didn't have a feedback link. She participated in a quick Luts group order I made, and I just wanted to say that she was a pleasure. ^_^ She was very clear about what she wanted, and her payment was very prompt.

3. Avriel is a great buyer who pays quickly and was a pleasure to have a transaction with. Highly recommended buyer! Thank you Avriel!

4. Wonderful transaction with Avriel. She purchased an outfit from me, paid immediately, communicated through the transaction and let me know once it had arrived. I would recommend her as a buyer. Thanks!

5. We had a great transaction with Avriel. Prompt payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!!

6. Avriel bought a Geisha print jacket from us. Another great transaction. Thanks again!!

7. Avriel bought quite a few items for her new boy from us. It was a wonderful transaction and so much fun to see our clothes on him. Thanks so much!