1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for avrilpaeony

Feb 6, 2009

1. This is my new feedback thread, hope to be doing some buying and selling in future and that all the feedback is complimentary!:aheartbea

2. Avril purchased a Moona from me and it was a pleasure dealing with her, she paid quickly and was very friendly and sent me a message with a picture when the doll arrived with her!
      thanks for a great and smooth transaction! :aheartbea

3. I sold a Limhwa Luna head to Avril. She paid fast and it was all around a very smooth transaction. Thanks! :)

4. I bought Aod Rao from Avril. Very nice and very friendly communication. She is a very nice
      person to do business with. It was packed very safely and shpped quickly.
      I absolutely do business with her again.
      Great seller+++++++++++

5. Avril bought a Lu-wen vampire head from me. She paid very quickly and let me know immediately when he had arrived. A great buyer! :)

6. avril bought a luts doughnut piece from me,fast payment,quick pm's.lovely byer,thanks very much :cheer

7. I bought my new BBB Sprite from Avril. She has been fantastic, added lots of extras to the order and I would definitely buy from her again.

8. avrilpaeony bought a neckpart from me ^^ Communication was very good. She paid quickly and was very friendly.
      Thank you^^

9. I had a great transaction with Avril. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived.

Thanks

10. I bought 2 heads from Avril and they arrived incredibly fast. Great communication, very well packaged, super transaction. Thankyou so much! :)

11. I commissioned avrilpaeony to make me an SD chair.
      She made it quickly, and kept me updated. She sent it off, and if it wasn't for the postal service it would of been a perfect transaction, but she is no way to blame, and she remained helpful through-out.
      I'll definitely order from her again, and who knows.. I might want another chair ;) Thanks!

12. I bought avrilpaeony's Resinsoul Dan.

We talked back and forth before committing. Communication was excellent. Very easy to talk to, despite the time difference. Never missed a beat. Held her for me till I got the full payment and shipped her promptly. In fact, it was the fastest shipping I've seen. She was mailed Monday from the UK and arrived today in the US, so it only took 4 days!

I would not hesitate to purchase from her again. She is a most excellent member!

Here's my prize :aheartbea

[​IMG]

13. I bought a Supia doll to Avril.
      Fast shipping, well package, good communication. It was a pleasure to deal with her.
      Thanks for all !^^

14. i bought a dollcatch boy body to Avril ! It has been a very quick and smooth transaction, she has been sweet to check shipping cost and sent the body very fast ! Very well packed, with notes to string the body. Just perfect, thank you !!

15. I bought a Drayton`s mod head from Avril and very happy :) Just want to thank this sait girl for her patience. She wait with me this beautifull head, it was not very quickly only becouse of Russian post, but Avril help me to wait and worryed with me about Drayton. The head was very good packed and shipped fast. Thank you very mush! It was very pleasure to have a deal with you, Avril!

16. I sold a head to avrilpaeony, she paid quickly and let me know when it had arrived. Thank you for a lovely transaction.

17. I traded outfits with Avril. She was lovely to deal with and I'd happily buy from her or trade with her again.

18. I sold Avrilpaeony a feeple ns body, and the transaction was super smooth and wonderfull!
      She payed the body very quick, and she let me know when the package arrived.
      I really recommend Avrilpaeony to everyone who wants to have a nice transaction :3
      Thank you so much once again for such wonderful transaction!

19. Bought a Luts neck piece from Avrilpaeony! She was fantastic to deal with all around! I would buy from her again in a heartbeat. :)

20. I've bought Limhwa half elf at Avril - THANK YOU so much!!!!That's the great doll,and the communication was a real pleasure!Fast shipping and very carefull packing)Will be happy to deal more!