1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Awesome_Socks15

Jan 13, 2011

1. Feedback thread for everything and anything i buy/sell here! :)

2. Bought a pair of 16mm glass eyes from awesome_socks15 and everything went very well. She shipped quickly and the eyes were in excellent condition.

3. I am late leaving feedback but awesome_socks purchased some shoes from my sales thread last month and was a pleasure to work with. Payment was prompt and communication was timely throughout the entire transaction. Thank you so much!

4. Awesome_Socks15 ordered two fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

5. Awesome_Socks15 bought some clothing from me and it was a great transaction. Communication was great, payment was swift, and AS15 let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would definitely do business with Awesome_Socks15 again!

6. awesome_socks15 bought a SID leather jacket and Tee from me. Transaction went without a fuss and her communication was top notch. Thank you! :)

7. awesome_socks purchased some SID clothing from my sales thread and again it was a flawless transaction! She responds to pms very friendly and very quickly and payment is always prompt. Thank you!

8. awesome_socks purchased 2 MSD shirts from me. Communication was amazing and payment was fast. Thank you so much :)

9. I’ve sold a FP65 Chloe to Awesome_Socks15 on layaway. She was very communicative, friendly and also easy to deal with. Doing the layaway plan with her was simple and she respected it very well.
      She let me know as soon as she got the package.
      I couldn’t be more pleased with this transaction and will be happy to do business with her in the future. :)

10. I bought Leeke Bunny ears from Awesome_Socks15. Really smooth and fast transaction! She is realy sweet and lovely to deal with! She sent the ears ass soon as I sent her the money, they were really well packed and exactly as described/pictured. I would recommend her any time ^^ thanks sweety <3

11. I sold a FL Sleeping Siean faceplate to Awesome_Socks15. Prompt and friendly communications, fast pay and let me know as soon as the package arrived to her. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you!

12. awesome_socks bought a long T-shirt from me. She is a GREAT BUYER with fast payment and patient. thank u!

13. I bought the soom Cuprit wings from awesome_socks15, she was so lovely and fast to ship the item. I am happy in the whole dealing.cool~ Thank you!

14. awesome_socks15 bought a 6/7 sized wig from me, the transaction was very smooth and pleasant. I would definitely not mind doing business with her again if the opportunity arose.
      Enjoy the wig!

15. Awesome_Socks15 purchased a medical mask from my shop. Awesome_Socks15 paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+

16. I sold my Soom Borol to Awesome_Socks15. Socks is an excellent buyer! Great communication, finished her layaway quickly, and let me know when the doll arrived safely. Overall, an excellent transaction!! Would definitely sell to again!! Thank you n__n

17. Purcahsed a FL FeePle65 Siean WS faceplate from awesome_socks. Very pleasant transaction!! Prompt shipping!! Doing the happy dance!!:dance

18. I sold a doll to awesome_socks15 and it was a terrific transaction. She did a very short lay-away with me and paid ahead of schedule. Plus her communication was exceptional. I would highly recommend her and would love to have another transaction with her.

19. Awesome_Socks15 bought an Elfdoll K off me. Great communication and fast payment!
      She is very nice to talk to and she let me know when he had arrived safely!
      Great buyer! 100% positive feedback ;]

20. Bought a wig from Awesome_Socks15. It came quickly and she was great to deal with. Would definitely buy from again!