1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AwesomeNinjaPowers

Mar 9, 2010

1. Please be gentle ;)

2. AwesomeNinjaPowers purchased a doll choker bracelet thingy from me. Payment was quick and they were super great to deal with. Perfect transsaction! Thanks again!

3. I bought some Dollmore Model clothes from ANP and it was a super transaction. Communication was great, shipping was very prompt, and the clothes were perfect! I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to ANP again.

4. I sold a Soom skirt to AwesomeNinjaPowers. :) Communication was great, payment was prompt, it was an all around perfect transaction. Would recommend! Thank you~!

5. I sold a pair of wings to AwesomeNinjaPowers. An honest buyer, paid on time, overall, the transaction was flawless. Thanks again!

6. AwesomeNinjaPowers bought a BBB Mei from me. Sent payent right away and everything was perfect! Thanks so much~ I hope you love her! ^-^

7. Very good buyer!! :D

She bought some clothes from me and everything went great. Fast payment and nice communication! Thank you!!

8. Sold 2 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to AwesomeNinjaPowers. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. AwesomeNinjaPowers bought a Doll carrier from me, communication was seriously awesome! :)
      Payment was done very quickly and everything went smoothly!! Would love to deal with her again! ^_^

10. Sold Fairyland Cupid to AwesomeNinjaPowers and the transaction was perfect! Very pleasant to deal with and prompt in payment. Definitely would do business with again..highly recommended! :) :)

11. I did a face up for one of AwesomeNinjaPower's dolls, and she was a pleasure to work with.Thanks Hun.

12. AwesomeNinjaPowers was in my LUTS Go. Very quick payments, super fast PM's, and lovely to deal with!

13. I participated in a dollmore GO that awesomeninjapowers hosted. she is super friendly and lovely to deal with! Would definitely join another one :D