1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aya Dear

May 27, 2007

1. Hello,
      if i have done business with you, please leave me feedback here. : D
      thank you

2. I sold a MSD bracelet to Aya Dear and she was fantastic ^ ^ REALLY fast communication and payment, and she let me know as soon as she received it. Would definitely recommend! ^ ^

3. I had recently sold some charms to Ayadear and she is absolutely wonderful to deal with ^____^ Fast communication, prompt payment and was very friendly throughout the transaction~

Thanks so much!

4. Aya Dear is a sweet buyer that's efficient and sincere. Would love to deal with again! <3

5. Our first transaction with Aya Dear was great. A real pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

6. sold a kitty hat to Aya Dear =3 great buyer! highly recommend!

7. Sold a wig to AyaDear, it was a pleasure doing business~! Excellent communication, thank you!

8. Aya was in my group order, she was very sweet, quick to pay and had great communication. A pleasure^^

9. I just purchased an adorable hoodie and great shirt for my MSD from Aya Dear. The transaction was sublime! She stayed in excellent communication throughout, shipped very fast, packaged well and was an all around wonderful and friendly person to deal with. I can highly recommend her to everyone.

10. I would definatly shop from Aya Dear again! She ships quickly, my item was in new condition and well packaged, she keeps in contact and is super nice!!! :)

Deborah

11. Thanks! Shoes were lovely.

12. I bought a wig and eyes from Aya Dear, they were packaged neatly and securely and arrived very promptly. Will definitely do business with her in the future.

13. Very good. Got it in time (even though my address has a lot of problems) and she was very helpful. I'm soo thrilled with my wig and it looks awesome.

14. VERY prompt service, easy to communicate with and got a GREAT wig!!! perfect condition and was sent very quickly! Lovely to work with!

15. i bought some jeans from aya dear. they were even better than expected, and she's really nice to do business with, too!

16. I bought a wig from Aya Dear and the transaction was very smooth. Thank you!

17. Aya Dear participated in one of my Migidoll group orders. She was lovely to work with, prompt pay and good communications. Thank you so much :aheartbea

18. bought two 'oriental hats' from Aya Dear and they arrived incredibly quickly! They even took pictures to see if they would fit the size I wanted them too! They're really great! Awesome to do business with!

19. I bought a wig from Aya Dear, and it couldn't have gone better.
      Everything was smooth, and the wig arrived in great condition!

20. Got my cute little MSD tie today from AyaDear . A perfect transaction with a lovely seller..

I highly recommend