1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aya22

Nov 17, 2006

1. Bought a pair of Unoa mules, and they arrived in great condition. Thank you!

2. I had group order with aya22 and everythingwas really ok :) thanks!

3. Aya22 is an extremely friendly and responsive buyer. She is buying some t-shirts from me and responded to PMs super fast and paid super fast. I would definitely recommend engaging in transactions with her!

4. I bought a pair of eyes from Aya and she was wonderful to deal with. She even went out of her way to show me more photos of the eyes in her dolls, so I can get a better idea of how they looked and I didn\'t even need to ask! Also, they arrived well packed and very fast from Poland! She is so sweet and friendly; I highly recommend dealing with her. Thank you so much, Aya!

5. Bought some jeans in a quick, simple and friendly transaction with Aya ^^

6. I bought a modified sleeping Unoa face plate from Aya22 and had a great experience! She was quick to ship, great at replying quickly, and very friendly! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again and reccomend her to anyone! ;)

~Dottie

7. I just bought a pair of unoa eyes from aya22, she was quick to respond and very courteous! A pleasure to deal with and highly recommended.

8. I just got a pair of eyes and a skirt I purchased from Aya22 and they were in perfect condition.
      They arrived really fast, I am still amazed at how fast they got here. Its always a pleasure to talk to Ewa, a real sweety!
      Second time I purchased from her and I will probably buy more from her in the future. :aheartbea

9. I have bought some clothes to Aya22 and she was so nice to deal with , could't recommend her enough, she's a great seller. Many thanks!

10. A wonderful transaction with Aya22! Bought a skirt and leggings!! Good communication and received the items quickly! Thank you!! :) LeeAnn

11. I have bought a Pipos Baha (I love my Kitty :D ) from Aya22 and she is so friendly, gentle and speed for shipping ^^

Thanks so much for all! ^^

PS Kitty send a kiss to you ^^

12. Bought a lovel skirt and top, for my mnf girl, arrived very fast, well packed and just as described, communication was brilliant, I would def buy again..

Thanks hun :)

13. I just bought a Luts El from aya22 and it was a wonderful transaction! Takumi is gorgeous and he was shipped very quickly and extremely well packaged. Communiation was great as well. :)
      I would not hesitate to recommend her!
      Thanks so much :)

14. I just bought two wigs from aya22--it was a real pleasure, and a very smooth, quick international transaction! Ewa kept up friendly communication at every stage of the sale, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :daisy

15. I bought the book U-noa Freak for Aya22 and it all went very smoothly. Everything from communication to arrival of the package was wonderful and couldn't have been better.
      I only have good things to say about this seller. ^__^
      *huggles*

16. Bought some jeans from Aya and the transation was smooth and wonderful. Kept in contact with Pm's and the item arrived sooner then I thought it would

AYA ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!:aheartbea

17. I bought a wig from aya and she was really great, communication was excellent and nice. It's the second time i buy something from her and i wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

18. I just sold a pair of Gumdrops eyes to Ewa, and she was great to deal with--we had a wonderful conversation through PM, she paid promptly, and she let me know as soon as the package arrived. :aheartbea

19. i bought beautiful muse set and pair of luts shoes from aya <3 she's so nice to deal with! we had great contact, i highly recommend her and hope to deal in her again :D

20. Just got a fabulous pair of jeans. Excellent transaction.
      Thanks,
      Shannon