1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ayakit25

May 28, 2010

1. ayakit25 bought my DOT Shall with a layaway, she is super-friendly and paid even sooner than the set dates and is very reliable! I can highly recommend her ^^
      Thank you very much!

2. ayakit25 bought a DOD DOT Girl body from me.

She is nice and friendly.
      Payment was fast and early,
      Replies PM within 48 hours

Great Buyer!!! Highly recommendated!!! Thanks alot!!!!

3. I traded my DOD Black Elf Sha for her IP EID Evan. Everything went very smoothly. The Evan arrived with a broken foot and she very kindly bought new feet for him.

4. I traded my IMPL Christopher NS with ayakit2's zaoll luv.
      rarely had such a fast and wonderful transaction! I'm glad to have meet her and I hope to consider her a friend too ^_^
      really really highly recommended!

5. ayakit25 lati wig from me. Friendly communication, fast payment, was a total pleasure doing business with her.
      Thanks!

6. I traded dolls with ayakit25 and it couldn't have gone better! She was absolutely brilliant to deal with and I certainly wouldn't hesitate to do so again. I highly recommend her! xx

7. I purchased a head from ayakit25 - all went very smoothly. She shipped extremely promptly and packed very well.
      I am very happy with my transaction with her.
      Great communication - great price.. item just as described. I could not be happier!

8. I traded with ayakit25 for her DOD Black Elf Sha for my Luts El ^^ Everything went smoothly, she was incredibly friendly and nice to communicate with and overall I was very happy with this transaction. Thank you so much dear! <3

9. ayakit25 bought an Woosoo head from me and it was a great transaction!
      Great communication and very friendly. I highly recommend her!

10. ayakit25 bought my delf body type 2. She kindly asked for a layaway, and she paid more than half with the first payment and the last payment was even paid sooner than the prearanged date. She is so sweet and very reliable. ^^
      It was a big plesure doing bussiness with her! I can highly recomend her as a buyer!

11. ayakit25 commissioned me to give her Volks F16 and Luts Delf Woosoo Vampire a face up. Everything went so wonderful, she was so great to talk with and I couldn't be happier with our transaction. She was always very patiently and is also a very sweet person. I'm definitely much satisfied with the contact and everything, so thanks a lot for this smooth transaction, honey! Can't wait to work with you again one day, it would be a great pleasure. Really highly recommended! :)

12. ^_^
      This is my second trading experience with ayakit25, and I couldn't be any happier: friendly and sensitive communication, everything up-to-date, perfectly safe packing.
      I don't know if I'm happier that she adopted my Alk, or to have adopted her Juana!
      highly recommended!!!

13. I trade her Alk for Delf EL.
      She is communications nice and friendly.
      This is a very pleasant transaction.

14. ayakit25 bought my Cheshire Kitten Lance from me. She bought him on layway, she paid earlier than she said she would. Very nice person to deal with, she let me know when she got him.

15. I bought a WS type 1 Delf El from Ayakit25. The transaction couldn't have been better! Everything went wonderfully well. Communication was friendly and quick and she even took $10 off the price for me which was very kind. She shipped him quickly and he arrived well-packed and exactly as described. She even included lots of beautiful gifts for me which was lovely of her. A lovely experience and I will treasure this doll forever! Thank you for everything! xoxoxox

16. I traded my Musedoll Ciel with ayakit25 Rosenlied Beige: she's fast in replying and extremely friendly... a perfect transaction! Highly recommended! Thank you dear! ;-)

17. Ayakit25 bought a Modded Delf Moon head from me. It was a lovely and fast transaction. I would recommend her to anyone.

18. A+++

Excellent person to deal with. Kind, polite, consistent and communicative. Highly recommended.

19. I buy my first msd for ayakit25: The doll is perfect! *__*
      She shipped extremely promptly and packed very well!
      I am very happy with my transaction with her, great communication, highly recommended.