1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayas-Shadow

Sep 15, 2008

1. Feedback thread for Ayas-Shadow.

2. Sold Ayas-Shadow some pink acrylic eyes and a purple faux fur wig. Received fast payment. Nice communication. Happy to work with again. Enjoy your goodies. :)

3. I sold A bobobie Devlin to Ayas Shadow and I have to say what a super sweet person she is! FAst payment and great communication!

4. Ayas_shadow ordered two kimono shirts from me, and wonderful to work with. I would love to be commissioned by her again in the future.

5. Ayas-Shadow purchased a Resinsoul Lan from me, payments were prompt and communication was great, and overall she was very friendly and great to work with. I'd gladly sell to her again. ^^

6. i bought a RS girl MSD body from Ayas-Shadow in order to make a whole doll with a head i bought simultaneously from another DoA member. they were both very nice about the whole process, and Ayas-shadow was particularly generous about the shipping/etc, because i was having to get the head from Europe.

7. Ayas-Shadow bought a pair of DaisyDayes PKF Hooves from me, and the transaction couldn't have gone better! Fast payment from a very sweet buyer...recommended :)

8. Sold a pair of DaisyDayes Puki hooves to Ayas-shadow. Communication was wonderfu an payment was prompt. Even let me know when they arrived, thanks!

9. Bought a nice wig from Ayas-shadow. She was super fast, great communication, and so nice! Thanks!

10. Did a trade of eyes and a sale of other eyes to Ayas-Shadow. Transaction went smoothly and this is a great person to deal with!

11. I brought a pair of 16mm blue eyes from Ayas-Shadow. She's a nice, personable seller who shipped out my eyes quickly. I'd gladly buy from her again :3

12. Ayas-shadow bought an outfit from me. She paid quickly and was wonderful to deal with. I'd be happy to work with her again =D

13. I sold Ayas-shadow a BBB Lu head: She has excellent communication and followed through very quickly with what she said she would do each time - Very happy to have sold to someone who really appreciated the merchandise : ) She let me know when she reveived the head and even offered to subscribe me to any future mods she did with it !
      Thank you again Ayas-shadow.

14. Ayas-Shadow participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. They followed the rules of the swap and their partner(s) were happy with what they received. I would highly recommend this person to future swap leaders.

15. Ayas-shadow bought a wig from me and was a perfect customer! She paid quickly and was friendly and very nice to work with. Highly recommended! :)

(I'm sorry I didn't leave feedback sooner!)

16. Ayas-Shadow participated in the Steampunk swap and did a wonderful job shipping out to their partner in the time alotted. Their partner was happy with their gifts. Thank you very much~! :)

17. Ayas-shadow was my steampunk swap partner. I would happily deal with her again. Thank you again.

18. Received a spare BBB foot and a beautiful necklace from Ayas-Shadow. She was so very friendly and shipped fast. Thank you so so much

19. Sorry for the delay! Ayas-Shadow sold me a lovely ringdoll wig. She was honest about the condition it was in and the fact it had been cut and it's STILL a beautiful wig. She shipped it quickly and I got it within just two days. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

20. Ayas-Shadow bought a doll from me and everything went perfectly. She's a wonderful person to deal with!!

Thank you Ayas-Shadow<3