1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase

Oct 28, 2006

1. I bought a Suiseiseki from Ayase on layaway. She's very accurate, quick with replies, and super sweet. Everything was in pristine condition, as well. Would definitely recommend~!!!! :D

2. I participated in a group order with Ayase as the leader. Everything went really well, and she was very prompt and helpful with everything! I would certainly recommend. :)

3. I participated in the last Leekeworld group order. My wig arrived really fast!

4. I was just in a group order run by Ayase.
      Everything went really smoothly and communication was great throughout.
      Thanks so much!! :)

5. I participated in the group order as well for the leeke wigs. Everything was nice and smooth and well run :3nodding:.

6. Oh ack, I got mine last friday! All this overtime *_* But I have them now :3nodding:

7. I participated in the Leeke group order as well. Wig arrived really fast and communication was nice too.
      Thank you ~ :)

8. I bought a volks cream mille-feuille dress from Ayase. Fantastic fast friendly communication, a great transaction, thank you.

9. Participated in a Leeke group order run by her. Pleasant transaction :)

10. I purchased a Volk's Pink Mille Feuille outfit set from Ayase. It was in great condition and packed well. Definitely would buy from her again.
      -Jung
      Kawaiigrl75

11. Always a pleasure to buy from someone who is exact in their descriptions, accurate in their shipping/handling cost, and quick in their communications.

highly recommend this seller who was so responsive to questions, even the annoying I asked too!

12. I bought a wig from Ayase and it was shipped quickly and perfect when it arrived! Thanks so much!

13. I participated in a leekeworld group order organized by Ayase. Everything went smoothly, communication was great, and Ayase shipped my items very quickly. Thanks so much for organizing the group order. :)

14. Very happy with my group order wigs!! great communication :) very nice all round to deal with!

15. I participated in a Leekeworld group order that Ayase ran. She kept us updated and shipped immediately when the order came in.

Thanks! :)

16. I participated in the Leeke Group order that Ayase ran. She was always quick to let me know what was going on, to send invoices, and to ship. Again, a very wonderful transaction~!!!
      Thank you so much~!

17. I was also in the Leekworld group order. Everything went very smoothly. :)

Thank you, Ayase!

18. Ayase handled a group order I was in - she kept me updated at every turn, handled all the problems that cropped up (none her fault) - all over the holiday season!

She handled it all very well; much better than I would have, and my items arrived as quickly as they could, thanks to her and her willingness to take on the trouble!

19. I was in a DZ group order that Ayase ran - she kept in touch as to what was going on and confirmed addresses, and I just received my items today safe and sound. I won't hesitate to jump on her next group order! :)

20. Thanks to a nice tax return coming in this year I was able to buy a Leeke Min head from Ayase. :3 She was extremely nice, had great communication and was an overall wonderful seller. I highly recommend her. <3