1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase

Oct 28, 2006

1. I bought a Volks Bolero set from Ayase recently, and she was efficient and pleasant to deal with. The dress was well packed, and fit my AoD ZiYuan as she said it would. She was also quite willing to take layaway when I thought I'd need it. I'll gladly deal with Ayase again!

2. I participated in a Leeke group order that Ayase ran. She was very professional and friendly -- and let me know when the package was shipped. It arrived in a sturdy little box today :D Highly recommended -- thanks so much!

3. I was part of a Leekeworld group order with Ayase - friendly updates, fast responses, and an awesome job on the packing :) Thanks again!

CJ

4. I was part of a Leekeworld order with Ayase, she was very good at keeping everyone updated, and very patient as well. Thank you for such a pleasant transaction!

5. I got so caught up with life I didnt leave Ayase her well deserved feedback!
      I bought my Volks Souseiseki from Ayase and she is just stunning. Everything arrived beautifull packed, even the box has not a single scratch on it ^.~ She is the first Volks doll to make her way into my collection and let me say opening her was amazing. Everything was as described, perfectly sealed right down to the perfect little Volks pin she came with <3
      Ayase made it very easy to buy her by giving me manageable payments to make rather than a lump sum, which I appreciated so much! I would definately work with her again!

Thank you so much!

6. I was in Ayase's Leekeworld Group Order and everything went perfectly. I'd definitely recommend dealing with her. ^3^

7. :aheartbea Ayase's a wonderful buyer. She paid promptly and was a joy to deal with.

8. I bought some cute volks outfits from ayase at a great price. They were in mint condition, just as she described them. Shipping time was fairly reasonable. I'd buy from her again :). Thanks!

9. I just received a lovely pair of Volks shoes purchased from Ayase. Excellent transaction all-around, and the shoes are gorgeous! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

10. Just recently bought an outfit from Ayase. I had a pleasant experience doing a transaction with her. Wonderful seller. ^_^

11. I purchased a BTSSB set from Ayase & the transaction was very pleasant. She sent the outfit promptly & maintained excellent friendly communication throughout. I would certainly engage in future transactions with her. Thank you!

12. I bought the MSD/SDC Sugar Ribbon Dress from Ayase. :)

She is very pleasant to deal with and super quick to respond to my questions! The whole transaction went smoothly and communication is super clear.

The dress arrived very quickly! It was packaged securely and nothing was damaged. The dress is beautiful in person and brand new exactly as she described in her sale thread.

I am very glad to recommend Ayase to anyone--super seller! :D

Thanks, Ayase, for the wonderful transaction~ :love:love:love

13. I sold a Puki Faceplate and mittens to Ayase ^_^ she was super sweet and quick to pay and ever so polite ^_^ a complete joy to work with, highly recomended and would love to work with again ^_^
      *Hugs and many thanks for a wonderful Transaction*
      ~Nat

14. Just brought a DZ Fox from Ayase, had a great international transaction with lots of communication :) Many thanks for a great deal! :)

15. Ayase is a fantastic and super friendly seller :D I bought a SD body from her and everything went perfect...
      nice comunication, great packaging and speedy shipping :aheartbea

thaaaaaanks a lot :dance

16. I bought a Volks h.Jelly&honey outfit set from Ayase. As always, she was such a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again so much! <333

17. I bought a LE Volks outfit from Ayase, it arrived extremely quickly and in perfect condition.
      Thanks!
      :)

18. Great seller, sent the outfit fast and it arrived by the time i required it ^^ Would buy from again.

19. Another great transaction with Ayase. Highly recommended to deal with! Fantastic contact, very pleasant and helpful person!

20. Ayase participated in my group order and helpped me out alot, I hope that she joins another of my group orders in the future