1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase

Oct 28, 2006

1. (Migidoll - Suntan Ryu head from group order)
      No problems, very nice as a person, and shipping to Finland went all smooth :3

2. I participated in a GO Ayase ran. Good communication, prompt shipping.

Thank you

3. i was lucky enough to purchase a wonderful migidoll tan miho from ayase.
      it was an wonderful experience with a wonderful seller who is professional and organized.
      the lines of communication were always open and the head was shipped promptly and solidly packaged.
      excellent seller, can't say enough about ayase.

4. Although it was a very long wait after they were shipped, I received my heads this morning! Ayase ran the group order very professionally. I am extremely happy, thank Ayase!

5. I received my NS Ryu head in great condition:) Ayase is wonderful to deal with in a GO. I highly recommend her.

Briar

6. I was part of a GO that Ayase ran. She was wonderful to deal with and kept us updated. Would deal with her again. Thanks a lot! :D

7. I bought a Migidoll Miho head in a GO Ayase ran. She kept us up to date with what was happening at all stages of the order and my Miho arrived safe & sound.

Thank you ^__^

8. I wanted to buy a few items of clothing from Volks USA, and asked Ayase for her service. She even went out to the store herself to buy them for me in person! She had excellent communication, very friendly, kept me updated, item was meticulously well-packed with care, and fast shipping, I highly recommended her! I would love to do another transaction with her again in the future.

Thank you!

9. I had a good transaction with Ayase, though shipping took a bit longer then expected, my items arrived safe and sound.

Dependable service!

10. I joined Ayase's Migidoll GO. She responded to my PMs quickly and my head arrived safe and sound although it took longer than anticipated for her to ship my head out. I'd happily buy from her or join another GO in future.

11. I bought a PUKI wig from Ayase's group order. Great communication, and I was kept abreast of the status of the order. I went to pick up my order in person and she's very nice. Enjoy your new PUKI doll too!

Hugs,
      Teryl ;)

12. was in the most recent puki split group ayase hosted, though my puki arrived in great condition but comunication was kind of lacking. but it did end well. it was my first group order so i might have been just a bit to worried.

13. I purchased a puki cupid faceplate from Ayase. Unfortunately, the packaging was not up to the kind of beating the postal service gave it, and the poor thing arrived with nose scraped mostly off! She was immediately responsive to my distress over the ordeal, and though we sought alternatives, eventually she refunded my money. Communication was a bit spotty when her inbox filled, but life does happen from time to time. She was very apologetic and understanding of my frantic spaz attack. While I wouldn't declare this to be a very successful transaction, I would still be willing to do business with Ayase in the future.

14. It took a long time to get my part of the FL GO because I was overlooked (magic items) so that my items got here much later than expected. And yeah her inbox got full...but handled the conflict very well and judging from all the feedback here...I would do an order with her again.

15. Participated in a Puki Split, communication was great and Ayase was a pleasure to work with! Very pleased with the transaction and would love to work with Ayase again in future transactions. Thank you!!!

16. Ayase was excellent to deal with! She returned all of my messages thoughtfully and promptly. I bought some puki faceplates leftover from her fairyland GO, as soon as they came in she sent me an invoice and they were shipped immediately. Smooth sailing, this newbie couldn't ask for better :) and I'm so thrilled with my Loreley, she's so beautiful! She just needs a body now XD
      Thank you!

17. I recently bought a YO-SD Ayumu from Ayase, and am very pleased with how smooth this transaction happened. She responded quickly to questions as well as let me know when the item was shipped.

Thank you for a wonderful first experience of buying from DOA.

18. Got an outfit, excellent communication. it was nice doing business with her.

19. Thank you so much Ayase for helping Bullocks FINALLY get some shut eye!

Bought my sleeping Puki Cupid face from Ayase and it was a flawless transaction! Thrilled for sure!

20. I bought a pukipuki flaceplate from her and she was very easy to deal with; she gave me plenty of information and kept me up to date with the status. It arrived very well packaged and in a quick timespan to boot. Great seller.