1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayaspyder24 (And Kira!)

Dec 2, 2008

1. Hi there!
      ^_^
      Please leave me some feedback here.

2. I sold Ayaspyder24 an MSD T-shirt and a Jpop Wig. She was very friendly and pleasant to deal with and sent payment when she said she would. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

3. Transactions I have successfully completed so far.

From Okashigaara
      -Red and Black Zip-Up back Boots

From Wicked Stitchery
      - A Skulls Hoody
      -Two pairs of Boxers
      -A Pajama Set - Little Bats - Freakin' Adorable.

From Pris84
      -Wild Winter Blonde Wig of Win!
      -Tezuka Shirt

From Vampire Anneke
      -Blank Beauty White DollZone Bunny

4. From Dark Kawaii
      SD Clothing Lot
      3 Wigs - A "Zack" wig, a Purple/black one and a Pink/Black one
      Three tanktops - One with Skulls, One white, one black
      A Sleeveless Shirt with a Chain -Has a person on it
      A Long sleeved Zippy Shirt
      A 69 tshirt
      A Black tshirt with a Red skull on it -Bonus!
      2 pairs of pants, one Busy, and one with white
      A Cosplay Jacket of Great Win
      A Priests Jacket of Great Win
      Two Wristbands
      A Necklace
      A Skull Pendant
      One Eye?
      A Pair of Goggles
      A Pair of Dress Shoes - They fit so well!
      A Pair of tall Boots that look really Badass -Bonus!
      Two...er...Dresses, one Mesh, and one with silver stars
      A Collar
      A Belt

5. Aya purchased a whole slew of SD clothing from me, and was communicative and very friendly. I would deal with again, thanks!

6. Another Successful transaction
      Gorgeous Silky-soft Kimono with Butterflies on it from Darkawaii

7. Dragonflies. -__-
      No more DOA at Night..........XD

8. Purchased a DESV (Dark Elf Soo Vampire Head)
      Heise Uniform - (OMG, HOT)
      Dollheart Snow Outfit
      -From Darkawaii

9. Paid 200.00 on Layaway - Lady Karma - 620.00 = 420.00

10. Paid 200.00 dollars more - Lady Karma - 220.00

11. August 24, 2009 - Karma is Paid ^_^ Good Layaway Experience! XD

12. Aya purchased a DES, a DESV head, and more clothing from me than I can count. Always a good experience, friendly, pays o time, and sometimes faster than she agrees on. Thanks!

13. Paid E-check (By accident! Stupid paypal!) to Tygati for Sphaler on March 08, 2010

14. E-check went through on March 16, 2010

15. Sent E-check for Sphaler Hands - 121.00 - March 18, 2010 - Due to go through on March 26th?

16. Sphaler (Blank Body, Mieru Ears, Cushion, Box) - From Tygati - Paid March 16th, 2010
      Sphaler Hands and Resin Pearl/Sphere - From Splynter Hayde - Paid March 26th, 2010

17. Received Sphaler Hands - April 07, 2010 - :D
      Left feedback for Splynterhayde - Positive Transaction

18. Sphaler came home April 28th. ((Birthday 27th))
      Yen decided to stay with us permanently at the end of April.

#18 Ayaspyder24, Jul 12, 2010
      Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    19. I sold Bunny a pair of Soom Cream White Mireu Sphaler hands at the end of March of this year. They arrived in April, near Easter.

I am completely happy with Bunny as a buyer. The entire transaction went smoothly and very well, and as a person, I found Bunny friendly, enjoyable, and incredibly easy to communicate with, and to work with. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future. Perfect transaction.

This feedback is late on my part, and for that, I apologize. Thank you very much for working with me!

20. Ayaspyder24 bought an indigo SD fer from me. She was great with communication and kept me updated. Thanks! ^^