1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayatchi

Sep 14, 2009

1. I didn't have one yet, and since I seem to be doing more buying than I had anticipated, One of these is needed. Who knows, I'll probably even need to sell stuff in the future!

Thanks for the feedback as it comes! :bcake

2. Sold a miniature spectacles/glasses to Ayatchi. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

3. Purchased a FL fullset puki from Ayatchi. Excellent communication before & after payment. She went above and beyond to be sure the doll arrived promptly and in perfect condition too. Would definitely purchase from her again!

4. well, i had been stalking an outfit of ayatchi's for quite some time. when the opportunity arose for a split she was very considerate and contacted me. great communication and we worked out a nice little arrangement ;) the outfit arrived very quickly and i couldn't be happier

5. I bought a FL pukipuki Lily in BW from ayatchi. She was prompt and very nice to deal with. The box came wonderfully packed and I couldn't be happier. I definitely recommend and would buy from ayatchi again.

6. Ayatchi ran a split for Angelheim's Mr Kozy Raccoon and I leapt at the chance to snap up his tan human head and body. This has been by far the easiest, most pleasant split I have ever been a part of. She kept me up to date every stage of the way, was kind enough to allow me to do a layaway with her and gave me plenty of shipping options to help me keep the costs down :)

I would definitely trade with Ayatchi again any time and highly recommend her to anyone ^_^

7. I was also in Ayatchi's Kozi split, originally to only purchase the white wig. When the Kozy parts arrived to her house, she messaged me (as I'd had a WTB for the Racoon head and tail), and offered me the chance to snatch them up, and I gladly accepted! She was also kind enough to try to make me a poet's shirt for my MSD boy, but family and moving issues cropped up, and she was unable to make it for me at this time, which was fine for me. She was very reasonable with the pricing, sent them out right away to me, and even kept in touch with me to find out when the parts arrived! They arrived packaged perfectly in bubblewrap and black foam, a definite plus! <333 The wig looks fabulous, the head is adorable, and the tail is perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a better split runner! I will definitely be doing business with her again!!

8. Ayatchi bought my Soom Grit, after I replied to her WTB thread. :) She was able to pay immediately, and was just so much fun to work with! :D I'd love to do any business with her again anytime. =^i^= Thanks!!

9. I bought a Soom Chrom via layaway from Ayatchi. Her communication is awesome, the doll is perfect, and the shipping insanely fast.

This was a perfect transaction, and I'd reccomend Ayatchi to everyone as a) a great seller and b) a lovely person. xD

10. Ayatchi bought a pair of Syen gargoyle horns from me. She was very friendly, communication with her was great and she promptly let me know when she received the horns. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction! :)

11. Bought an arm from Ayatchi and I love it soooo much! It was sent super fast, was very, very well packed and is in perfect new condition. Thank you~!

12. I had a great transaction with Ayatchi. I bought an Angelheim Wolf Mask from Adrian and the overall experience is superb. He managed to give me several options to send the mask, very friendly with his messages and easy to communicate with. Sent the items right away, and I received it in good condition as it was packaged well. Since the shipping from his country to my country is a very far, he checks up on me from time to time if it has arrived, which shows his concern to his customers. I'll definitely buy from him again when another chance shows up. The wolf mask is perfect, I love it. Thanks a lot!

13. I bought Ayatchi's CW Vega Boy and the transaction could not have gone better! She was very understanding and reasonable about a layaway plan and was very polite at all times. Communication was more than excellent and very quick. My boy was shipped right when she said he would be (unfortunately the mail service messed up so I can't say he arrived on time but that was all the post offices fault!) and he arrived in perfect condition. She was honest in the sales thread about any and all "problems" such as the hands being whiter (although that's not a problem) and yellowing (inevitable and enjoyable for this doll) and there were no unfortunate surprises with this beautiful boy. Ayatchi is I would say a perfect seller. Thanks again so much for helping me get my dream boy! (My arms are still sore from all the hugging.) ;)

14. I sold an IH clothing set to Ayatchi and he was an absolute pleasure, he went above and beyond expectation to ensure the transaction was fair, and for that he gets my personal thanks. I would highly recommend him as a buyer. Thanks again.

15. I bought Ayatchi's Soom Grit and it was a wonderful transaction! Ayatchi was quick to respond to my questions and shipped quickly. A great seller! Hope to be able to buy from again!

16. I've sold Soom wolf knight to Adrian via a 4 mths layaway and he also commissioned me to do a faceup for the doll. He was absolutely pleasure and nice person to deal with, the communication was great and he is friendly and understanding towards the delay for the faceup. He is also very prompt to update me when he received the parcel. I hope to deal with him again in the near future.
      Thanks Adrian :)