1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Ayumi-chan

Sep 10, 2008

1. Figured that I should go ahead and start a feedback thread! Please leave feedback here! Thank you! :)

2. Ayumi-chan participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to work with! I received fast payment and also great communication. Thanks so much for making this GO possible! :)

3. Ayumi-chan bought a MNF body from me. Friendly PMs, pays fast, a real pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again!

4. I bought a pair of AnotherSpace pants from Ayumi-Chan! She was a pleasure to deal with~ :D <3

5. Ayumi-chan bought a Crobidoll wig from me. Very friendly and quick replies in all PMs, very fast payment and overall excellent :) Thank you so much! Glad you are happy

6. Ayumi-Chan purchased a MiniFee Marcia head from me. ^o^ Our transaction was fantabulous! She paid quickly and let me know exactly when it arrived! A flawless transaction from beginning to end!

:clover I hope you enjoy your new girl! Or boy! XD :clover

7. just completed a very pleasant transaction with ayumi-chan. bought a doll shirt and pants from ayumi. she was both communicative and informative and always a pleasure to speak to and the clothes were exactly as she had described. thank you so much!

8. I recently purchased a volks wig from Ayumi-chan. The transaction went smoothly and I received the wig promptly :) Great seller, would definitely buy from her again. A++++++

9. I purchased a Crobidoll Nia from Ayumi-chan. Her communication was great, and she shipped him out extremely fast! I'd definitely recommend her as a seller. :thumbup :thumbup

10. I bought a Leeke wig from Ayumi.
      She was a pleasure to deal with, great transaction !

11. I bought a sd size red wig from Ayumi-chan she was very fast to answer pms very helpful and friendly, thank you very much :)

12. I bought an Iplehouse Ryan from Ayumi-chan. She was really quick to respond to my inquiries, and she shipped him out right after I paid in his original boxes, with even the extra papers that came with him. It was a great transaction, thank you so much! :aheartbea

13. I bought a tan Yuu from Ayumi-chan. She was wonderful to deal with. She answered all questions immediately. She shipped him quickly and he was packaged very safe and securely. The entire transaction was such a pleasure. And I love her Ailin!!! :)

14. Just bought a DOI Luke from Ayumi-chan. She's so nice throughout the transaction, and she shipped really fast, too! Communication was excellent, and I'm so happy that she gave such affordable price! :aheartbea Thank you so much... He arrives today wonderfully and carefully packaged~ :D

15. Purchased a IH JID girl and the transaction & communication was great! Highly recommended! Thanks!

16. Ayumi purchased a Saint-hybrid from me. Payment was fast and communication went smoothly. Great transaction, thanks.

17. I bought a wine Crobidoll SD wig from Ayumi-chan. The transaction was flawless. Excellent communication, including sending me the tracking number. Fast shipping too. Would definitely buy from again! :)

18. Ayumi-chan recently purchased an outfit from me and was a wonderful buyer! Fast & friendly communication, super fast payment, and she let me know when it arrived. Thank you! :)

19. I bought a pair of Shiwoo twins from Ayumi-chan and she was such a pleasure to work with! She shipped them as soon as the payment was made and was so friendly! She was wonderful, thank you!

20. Ayumi-chan bought a Shushu head from me and I loved dealing with her. *3* She is such a lovely person, I'd sell or buy from her anytime again.
      Thanks! :aheartbea